Can someone help me with my PC Game Pass games not launching correctly, or launching at all.

Discus and support Can someone help me with my PC Game Pass games not launching correctly, or launching at all. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought game pass again the other day, but when I try to open the games, they either don't open at all, or open to a screen which says 'Launching... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Callum Dello, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Callum Dello
    Callum Dello Guest

Can someone help me with my PC Game Pass games not launching correctly, or launching at all.

I bought game pass again the other day, but when I try to open the games, they either don't open at all, or open to a screen which says 'Launching game' in the bottom right paired with a timer that counts up, but it never launches.

I thought it was due to my corrupted windows system files, however after a full reset of my PC and Windows, I can now rule that out.

I do not get any error messages, I just get nothing. I've tried verifying the game files, reinstalling, resetting both Microsoft store and the Xbox app and still nothing, just the same issue.

My last resort would be yet another reset of my pc, however this time choosing to not keep my files at all.

:)

Callum Dello, Sep 26, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

It is frustrating having exhausted multiple fix options with no solution in sight. As you have already tried the OS reset, you can try without keeping your files and back up what you need most. May you also check if your Windows is pro-activated and is legal.
  3. NEREUSHIXON Win User

Some games don't get past the loading screen when launching games via Xbox gamepass for PC (Win 10)

4. swphotog Win User

multiplayer privileges with game pass ultimate

i downloaded the fallout 76 xbox game from game pass and launched in it in xbox companion on on my pc. It launches to the load screen but when i select play it gives me the profile privileges message.
  5. Ondřej Hofmann Win User

How to fix error 0x87DD0005 when launching Quantum Break on windows 10?

I have the same problem. Each time I launch the game I get the 0x87DD0005 error code (on PC Game Pass). All other games launch just fine.
  6. Das Feuer Neko Win User

Pc Xbox game pass

Personally, I would suggest to give a little bit of time to see what exactly happens since the Game Pass for PC isn't exactly the best implemented right now (In my opinion at least.) If there's trouble launching them, common fixes for typical problems when
    it comes to game launches are:

1. Sign out of the account and sign back in

2. Restart your laptop/PC

3. Uninstall and reinstall the games (Not the preferred but it has worked for me in the past)

If that has brought insight, great. If not, hopefully someone can explain a bit better than I can.
Thema:

1. Can someone help me with my PC Game Pass games not launching correctly, or launching at all. - Similar Threads - someone help Game

2. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  3. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  4. All of my games crash with Error 0xc0000005 Can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my games crash with Error 0xc0000005 Can someone help?: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/bhOF2CPSbtVMG5BfdCRd5Nf Microsoft Windows 11 Home (X64) Model: Alienware Aurora R15 Manufacturer: Alienware Boot Mode: Normal...
  5. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  6. I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?: My game, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, is refusing to launch. When I try to launch the game, it pulls up an error notice saying, "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary...
  7. Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help? the game and try to transfer an hour, red dead redemption two: OK so when I’m transferring games to Xbox S for the Xbox one does it have to be digital let do the game and forever have to be digital like like if I’m transferring a disc game can I not do that?...
  8. Can someone help me with an Steam Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with an Steam Game?: Today i bought the from Metro Exodus: Sams story and Two collonels. And after they downloaded and i trying to run them i go to the Chapter and when i click play the whole game just freezes and...
  9. Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...: Have tried factory resetting but didn't work. Gamingroot folder seems to be missing even with hidden files are on but I don't know how to make one. Please someone help me. Just want to play games....
  10. Can someone help me bc I changed my name and is not changed in game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me bc I changed my name and is not changed in game: Can someone help me bc I changed my user name and it’s not showing in games c036fc14-92bf-4286-aafe-97518fcd1b1d