Can someone help me with camera issues

Discus and support Can someone help me with camera issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have the Xbox series S paired up with a Lenovo RGB 500 fhd camera and last month I was able to stream with a camera through my twitch account. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hector Cruz1, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Hector Cruz1
    Hector Cruz1 Guest

So I have the Xbox series S paired up with a Lenovo RGB 500 fhd camera and last month I was able to stream with a camera through my twitch account. It recently stopped working. The Xbox recognizes it to be connected but I don’t get nothing showing on the preview or the stream. Can someone help?

:)

Hector Cruz1, Oct 10, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

It should work as it's a Logitech webcam, but for the best experience I'd recommend purchasing one of the models listed above.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

I see, try power cycling your Xbox:

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or on your controller.

Try plugging the webcam into a different USB port on your Series S.

If it's still not working, reset your Xbox:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    Select Reset and keep my games & apps

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend contacting Lenovo for further assistance or looking into purchasing a different webcam; these are the webcam models recommended by Xbox:

Microsoft LifeCam Studio
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
    Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam
    Logitech C930e Webcam

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Hector Cruz1 Win User

Hello Kyle. Yes. I’m actually connected to a Lenovo laptop as we speak and it is working perfectly fine. I’m able to open the setting for the camera and adjust the brightness, contrast, sharpness and saturation. However once I plug it into the Xbox, it’s the same issue.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Hector. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Have you tried connecting the camera to a different device to see if the same issue occurs?
  6. Hector Cruz1 Win User

I just tried them all. It didn’t work. I ordered the Logitech c920 last night out of impulse. Would that work too?
Thema:

1. Can someone help me with camera issues - Similar Threads - someone help camera

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  5. Can someone help me on this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me on this?: Hey everyone I need help because my friend has my account and his account on the same Xbox. Then he set his account on his xbox to his home Xbox but I still do not have access to his games can...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. Can’t connect to parties, can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to parties, can someone help: I can’t cant connect to a party, everytime I join my profile picture goes gray for a second like I’m in game chat, then it says “disconnected” under everyone’s name, then I start connecting and...
  8. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  9. Someone please help with my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my Xbox: Why is my Xbox so hot even when it's turned off, when I go to turn it on it sounds like a jet for a brief second but then quiets back down to normal. I cleaned it out yesterday so theres now no...
  10. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...