Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?

Discus and support Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I turned on "run program as admin" it worked for a while, but after, my laptop kept showing an error message: "roblox game client is not responding."... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John01011, Oct 30, 2023.

1. John01011
    John01011 Guest

I turned on "run program as admin" it worked for a while, but after, my laptop kept showing an error message: "roblox game client is not responding."

I tried several settings but still not working...

Please help me if you know how to solve this problem, I would be really grateful.

Thanks!

:)

John01011, Oct 30, 2023
  2. Yuhao Li - MSFT Win User

Hello, John01011

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Have you checked the official troubleshooting guidance from Roblox? It can be helpful for general Roblox desktop issues.

General Desktop Roblox Issues – Roblox Support

You can also consider doing a clean boot to rule out any interference from other programs. Here's a guide on how to perform a clean boot in Windows from Microsoft Support:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support

If the problem still isn't resolved, don't hesitate to reach out to Roblox Technical Support at Roblox Support:

Support - Roblox

Disclaimer: Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the third-party linked sites or any support related to technology.

Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Best regards

Yuhao Li

Microsoft Community Technical Support
  3. helpmepls123_456 Win User

Laptop keeps restarting or freezing when I open roblox. Anyone have that issue?

It happens on my laptop as well. It started after a firmware update

laptop specs:

i7 1165g7

intel iris xe integrated

dell Inspiron 5406

windows 22h2

roblox version:2.604.491.0

Please help me fix
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Can someone help me fix my roblox

Hi RHODES, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, run a system scan:

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Terminal (Administrator)".

Type this command: sfc /scannow

Press Enter.

If any error is found, they will be patched.

Then use the DISM command.

On the same Terminal window, type these commands:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Restart your PC.

If that still does not work, please, contact Roblox Support:

https://www.roblox.com/support
  5. boogiebeans Win User

BSOD from launching/playing Roblox

hellooo, yes this only happens to Roblox as it's the only game downloaded in my laptop. I downloaded the launcher through the Roblox website, my laptop's model is huawei matebook d15 (which is built for academic purposes, but based on my research it can handle games like Roblox, so I'm a bit confused on that) and my processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10110U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.59 GHz, my installed ram is 8 GB. As said in the question I cleared space, toggled the properties of the launcher, I also deleted it and reinstalled it but it still didn't work. Besides that my laptop has its own laptop stand and the environment I'm in isn't really dusty and dirty that's why my device doesn't overheat all the time to the point my laptop crashes and gets the BSOD
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Downloading Game Problem

oh, okay! Thank you but, do you know why Roblox used to work before I downloading it on Windows 10?
    While some games can be run on ARM CPU's, a recent update added an anti-cheat software called Byfron to the Roblox UWP (Universal Windows Platform) application. The game no longer works because this Anti-cheat software does not support ARM CPU's yet.

Due to this update, it won't work in Windows 10 either.
Thema:

1. Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop? - Similar Threads - someone help why

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  5. Can someone help me on this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me on this?: Hey everyone I need help because my friend has my account and his account on the same Xbox. Then he set his account on his xbox to his home Xbox but I still do not have access to his games can...
  6. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  7. I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't understand why my game won't launch, can someone help?: My game, Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary Edition, is refusing to launch. When I try to launch the game, it pulls up an error notice saying, "Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Anniversary...
  8. Can someone professionally help me with why my Xbox series x is scrolling on it’s on ? Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone professionally help me with why my Xbox series x is scrolling on it’s on ? Is...: My Xbox series X is scrolling on its own idk if it’s the system or the controller e7240f21-3f12-4dfc-80c2-40cd8cb24dc4
  9. can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...: I am trying to play the 2004 axis and allies game on my Windows 10 pc. It will crash when I try to load a scenario from the campaign. I get the following error message { thread ASYNC caught...
  10. Can someone help tell me why avatar two 4K Blu-ray this won’t read on my Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help tell me why avatar two 4K Blu-ray this won’t read on my Xbox series X: I bought this 4K movie to watch on my Xbox but it will not read the movie so I’ve taking it back and got a new one two different times and it still won’t read the disc but it reads all other disc...