Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?

Discus and support Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to play Starfield for over 3 hours. I have Game pass ultimate and wanted to play Starfield on my new pc but I cannot get passed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VILE ROSE, Dec 7, 2023.

1. VILE ROSE
    VILE ROSE Guest

I’ve been trying to play Starfield for over 3 hours. I have Game pass ultimate and wanted to play Starfield on my new pc but I cannot get passed the syncing data screen. I’ve looked around and tried the task manager method and uninstalling the game, yet the issue still persists. Is there anything I could do to fix this issue?

:)

VILE ROSE, Dec 7, 2023
  2. VILE ROSE Win User

In my case it’s an xbox to pc issue. I think the solution may still be the same. I could try logging into my xbox series x and making sure everything is updated fully, then try to log in on my pc. Thanks for your help. I was able to enter through running the game as administrator so for now that seems to be my solution.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Vile, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble playing Starfield. Here are some steps you can take to fix the problem of getting stuck at the data sync screen:

1. Check your Internet connection. Make sure that you have a stable Internet connection and that your PC has a valid IP address.

2. Update your drivers. Outdated drivers can cause problems with certain games. You can update your drivers from your device manufacturer's website.

3. Try starting the game in safe mode. This may help troubleshoot problems related to the game files. To start the game in safe mode, right-click on the game icon in the taskbar and select "Run as administrator". Then click "Yes" when prompted.

4. Reinstall the game. If you have tried everything else and are still having problems, you can try reinstalling the game. This may seem like a drastic solution, but it is often effective in fixing data synchronization problems.

5. Anyway keep in mind that it may be a temporary glitch, several users are already having the same problem and it seems to be generic.

Best Regards, Oskayra
  4. VILE ROSE Win User

Hello Oskayra, I hope all is well. I do have everything updated and have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game. By opening the game as administrator I was able to get inside. My new question is, can I log in as administrator all the time or will that ruin the save files? I’m not sure how that works. Thanks for the help you’ve given me thus far, it helped me enter the game!
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

I had the syncing thing when I was playing Starfield on my Xbox and ROG Ally, weirdly it was always when going from my Ally to my Xbox, not the other way around.

I eventually worked out what the issue was, I was switching off the Ally as soon as I stopped playing. What's I should have done was leave the Ally on for half an hour or so while it uploaded the save file to the cloud..

Perhaps that's the issue with you, the game knows there is an updated file, but cant access it because it wasn't uploaded fully. Perhaps turn on your old PC and let the save file upload.
  6. Jannickgode Win User

Minecraft dungeons stuck at 'syncing data...'

Yes, I have tried all the above and it is still stuck at the syncing data loading screen.
Thema:

1. Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen? - Similar Threads - someone help stop

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  5. Can someone help me on this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me on this?: Hey everyone I need help because my friend has my account and his account on the same Xbox. Then he set his account on his xbox to his home Xbox but I still do not have access to his games can...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. Can’t connect to parties, can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to parties, can someone help: I can’t cant connect to a party, everytime I join my profile picture goes gray for a second like I’m in game chat, then it says “disconnected” under everyone’s name, then I start connecting and...
  8. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  9. Someone please help with my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my Xbox: Why is my Xbox so hot even when it's turned off, when I go to turn it on it sounds like a jet for a brief second but then quiets back down to normal. I cleaned it out yesterday so theres now no...
  10. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...