can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?

Discus and support can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 20242 battle field. I purchased this game and I have a disc for this. I also purchased EA Play subscription to play this game but it keep asking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pradeep dhungana, Sep 24, 2023.

1. can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield?

I have 20242 battle field. I purchased this game and I have a disc for this. I also purchased EA Play subscription to play this game but it keep asking me to choose other plan while I open the game. Could someone help me on this please why the game still asking me to purchase subscription? I dont want to purchase xbox ultimate. TIA

:)

pradeep dhungana, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

You need Core or Game Pass Ultimate (which includes Core) in order to be able to play online.
  3. Francia J. Win User

EA Play games not free/costing

You're welcome and to access the trial simply follow the steps below:

On your console, open the Store app and search for Battlefield 2042

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - Choose edition

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - this should be the first option with no price available

Select Free Trial with EA Play and then select Install all
  4. exaggeratedswagger Win User

error code 0xa3ea0066 on xbox gamepass app whenever i try to download any ea play game, also cannot download ea desktop app thing

i have fixed this issue but another has come, when i download battlefield 2042 or any ea play game on the xbox app, it pulls up the ea play desktop app and tells me to join ea play which i thought came with xbox game pass (not ultimate), while battlefield is stuck in the preparing 0% phase and then it suddenly disappears without showing an error code. i am absolutely sure that i have connected the xbox account to the correct ea account on ea.myaccount , i have contacted a live chat guy from ea and he tells me to contact you guys. please help me this is confusing
  5. HAWTPOCKET 57 Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

I'm having issues inside battlefield 2042 with inviting a friend (plays on xbox one X) and I play on Xbox series S, they are on my xbox friends list but not on my battlefield list, I tried typing their EA name and it doesn't show up, I had them look me up and the same for them...any ideas?

Thanks
  6. Francia J. Win User

I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Can you please download the game directly on EA Desktop App?

1. Open the EA app on your PC

2. Navigate to My Collection and select Battlefield 2042, or alternatively search for Battlefield 2042

3. Select the Download button
Thema:

1. can someone help me on EA Play Subscription to play 2042 Battlefield? - Similar Threads - someone help Play

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  5. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  6. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  7. Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play issue - We found your console but can't connect (on pc). Can someone help me...: I brought a pc and i been trying connect through the xbox app on the pc but i keep getting the message “we found ur device but we cant connect change ur wifi or cellular network. Im a college...
  8. can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...: I am trying to play the 2004 axis and allies game on my Windows 10 pc. It will crash when I try to load a scenario from the campaign. I get the following error message { thread ASYNC caught...
  9. Can someone help me be able to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me be able to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s?: I am trying to play battle block theatre on my xbox one s account with my friend online but whenever I press to join an online game, it makes me choose an account from my old xbox 360. When I...
  10. Xbox One X won't play anything, and very very slow, Please someone Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't play anything, and very very slow, Please someone Help: I have an Xbox One X, and it is taking forever to start, I finally get it to and then everything is telling me it's taking to long to load error or just close back to home screen, it's freezing up...