can someone help me locate my kinect configuration card for xbox? I cannot find the...

Discus and support can someone help me locate my kinect configuration card for xbox? I cannot find the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; do not have the config card that Kinect is asking for. I believe this is necessary to get more precise movements ? c12b1f09-c063-4e70-a41a-cc17f0830cdb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VagrantMarlin40, Apr 24, 2020.

1. can someone help me locate my kinect configuration card for xbox? I cannot find the...

do not have the config card that Kinect is asking for. I believe this is necessary to get more precise movements ?

:)

VagrantMarlin40, Apr 24, 2020
  2. ethfan24 Win User

can someone help me locate my kinect configuration card for xbox? I cannot find the original from way back

I did some research, and I found thislink hopefully it can help you more.

Hope this helped,

3. Meek Millzzz Win User

Play and charge issue.

My Xbox One Play & Charge cable is faulty but I cannot find where I go to mail it in or return it/get it replaced. Can someone please help me?
  4. Edgarour Win User

Xbox 1S & 360 Kinect

Unfortunately, you cannot use the Xbox 360 kinect in One, but you can use a webcam or configure your cell phone to work as a kinect as in just dance
  5. X̴̱͎͛à̶̪̈́r Win User

ENFORCEMENT ON XBOX LIVE

hi my xbox comes up with console ban with red handshake symbol but cannot find the enforcement in any of my accounts it does not say permanent or anything, can someone help me or explain what this means
  6. PlanetSuze Win User

Xbox One S and Kinect Adapter

You can see about trying to locate a standard or refurbished Xbox One. From what I've seen the original Xbox One style of consoles will go for around $150 and that has the Kinect port built in.
    Appreciate the idea - I wound up finding a modded Kinect for $88.99. Hopefully it works! And I will sell my Kinect off to someone who has the original Xbox One - at least I will be upfront about it. Assuming this all goes well, I'm still pretty unhappy with
    Microsoft. Really ratty thing to do.
Thema:

can someone help me locate my kinect configuration card for xbox? I cannot find the...

1. can someone help me locate my kinect configuration card for xbox? I cannot find the... - Similar Threads - someone help locate

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  5. Can someone help me on this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me on this?: Hey everyone I need help because my friend has my account and his account on the same Xbox. Then he set his account on his xbox to his home Xbox but I still do not have access to his games can...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. Can’t connect to parties, can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to parties, can someone help: I can’t cant connect to a party, everytime I join my profile picture goes gray for a second like I’m in game chat, then it says “disconnected” under everyone’s name, then I start connecting and...
  8. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  9. Someone please help with my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my Xbox: Why is my Xbox so hot even when it's turned off, when I go to turn it on it sounds like a jet for a brief second but then quiets back down to normal. I cleaned it out yesterday so theres now no...
  10. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...