Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish...

Discus and support Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While downloading the game "bugsnax" it froze at 1% and wont continue. it wont let me cancel the download or download any other items. ive attempted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr.Peeper, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Dr.Peeper
    Dr.Peeper Guest

Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish...

While downloading the game "bugsnax" it froze at 1% and wont continue. it wont let me cancel the download or download any other items. ive attempted redownloading the xbox app, restarting pc, and even resetting xbox game services.

all of this is through the Xbox App on Windows 11, Pc

:)

Dr.Peeper, Apr 21, 2023
  2. Dr.Peeper Win User

Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish downloading this game...

to update, i fixed the problem with the crashing the second i start it up, I rhit "reset" on the "game services" in the "installed apps" area
  3. Dr.Peeper Win User

Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish downloading this game...

to clarify, this error is only happening to the xbox app. it isnt affecting any other app. whether its from the Microsoft app store or not ( like steam or epic launcher for example)
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response and I understand. I just want to clarify does the error only occurs with your Xbox app or the error also affects other apps or programs that are installed on your Windows 11 PC?
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

Please uninstall the Xbox app first from the system Settings app: https://www.minitool.com/news/delete-disable-xb...

Open Windows 11 Settings.

Click Apps & Features in the left menu.

In the right area, click on the More (three vertical dots) option next to the target app and choose Uninstall.

Wait patiently until the procedure finishes.

Then reinstall the Xbox app here on this link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-pc

Once the reinstallation is complete. Please restart your PC device

Next is to make sure your Windows, device drivers and gaming services are up to date.

For Windows 11:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

For Gaming Services app:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Once it's all done, try to check and install the game again.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I am glad that worked! If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating, and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Can someone help me, Im stuck in an installation hell where i cant Delete or finish... - Similar Threads - someone help stuck

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  5. Can someone help me on this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me on this?: Hey everyone I need help because my friend has my account and his account on the same Xbox. Then he set his account on his xbox to his home Xbox but I still do not have access to his games can...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. Can’t connect to parties, can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to parties, can someone help: I can’t cant connect to a party, everytime I join my profile picture goes gray for a second like I’m in game chat, then it says “disconnected” under everyone’s name, then I start connecting and...
  8. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  9. Someone please help with my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my Xbox: Why is my Xbox so hot even when it's turned off, when I go to turn it on it sounds like a jet for a brief second but then quiets back down to normal. I cleaned it out yesterday so theres now no...
  10. Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me stop getting stuck on a syncing data screen?: I’ve been trying to play Starfield for over 3 hours. I have Game pass ultimate and wanted to play Starfield on my new pc but I cannot get passed the syncing data screen. I’ve looked around and...