Can someone help me find a way to access an email to one of my accounts?

Discus and support Can someone help me find a way to access an email to one of my accounts? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I changed the email to one of my xbox accounts “ShadyBulldog” a year ago but I forgot what email i used and I’m not signed into that email. If anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lilithac, May 6, 2023.

1. lilithac
    lilithac Guest

I changed the email to one of my xbox accounts “ShadyBulldog” a year ago but I forgot what email i used and I’m not signed into that email. If anyone knows a way to find it please reply, thanks.

:)

lilithac, May 6, 2023
  2. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello lilithac! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor i will try my best to help you with your issue.

Is your account still logged in your xbox? if that is the case you should be able to see your email in the Account settings
  3. Pxlz22 Win User

If you account was linked with your phone number you should be able to look in this website from microsoft your email associated with that phone number in particular.

https://account.live.com/username/recover

(Keep in mind the mail will be censored for security purposes so you will be able to see the first 2 digits and everything that becomes after the @)
  4. BryanSims Win User

My account has been blocked

This is not a viable solution because i cannot access my account in any way to change its settings. all i need is someone to send me a code to my current email so i can enter it and unblock my account. Or have someone switch my IDs so it will work. there
    is no way for me to log into my account on the computer. i need help.
  5. Janet_C Win User

Recovery Email linked to unknown account?

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Unfortunately it is not possible for someone to tell you the email address associated with an account, the only ways to find an email address are listed in this link

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

It is also not possible to replace the email or delete it, this can only be done if you have access to the account.

Best regards.
  6. WTFERICKA Win User

can't remember my email HELP

it doesn't help me much unfortunately ;_;

I've tried all the emails i can think of.

is there any way someone could find out the email that's associated with the gamertag regigiygas?
Thema:

1. Can someone help me find a way to access an email to one of my accounts? - Similar Threads - someone help find

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  4. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  5. Can someone help me on this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me on this?: Hey everyone I need help because my friend has my account and his account on the same Xbox. Then he set his account on his xbox to his home Xbox but I still do not have access to his games can...
  6. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  7. Can’t connect to parties, can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to parties, can someone help: I can’t cant connect to a party, everytime I join my profile picture goes gray for a second like I’m in game chat, then it says “disconnected” under everyone’s name, then I start connecting and...
  8. can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can someone help me find out why I keep getting a (C0000005) error when trying to play the...: I am trying to play the 2004 axis and allies game on my Windows 10 pc. It will crash when I try to load a scenario from the campaign. I get the following error message { thread ASYNC caught...
  9. I Need Help With Finding Out How To Get In Touch With Someone From Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need Help With Finding Out How To Get In Touch With Someone From Xbox: So I was Recently Suspended On Xbox for 4 Days for violating Community Standards so I tried to appeal it then I was denied after that they Had permanently Banned my account and Banned My IP...
  10. Can someone help me find what email is associated with my Sea of Thieves account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me find what email is associated with my Sea of Thieves account?: I purchased Sea of Thieves on steam. Sea of Thieves required you make an Xbox live account ro play. I don't remember what email I used with my account, only my username that is displayed with my...