Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?

Discus and support Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help to understand if Xbox can be played on a pc in order to play online. I am trying to install and received a message that it is not applicable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlos A. Vázquez, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?

Need help to understand if Xbox can be played on a pc in order to play online. I am trying to install and received a message that it is not applicable for my Region. I live in Puerto Rico and will like to know if is possible to have someone to guide me through the installation process.

:)

Carlos A. Vázquez, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?

Hi Carlos, my name is Rodrigo, a Player just like yourself who loves helping other consumers with their PlayStation questions. I can assist with most questions; however, I do not have access to your account details to provide information on billing/account queries.

Do you mean to use the Xbox PC App on your computer?

To check if the service is available in your Region, please, use this site:

https://www.xbox.com/regions

Then, you can install the app:

https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-app-for-pc

Next, log in with your Microsoft Account or create one if you don't have it:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/create-an-xbox-account

Moving on from there, you can either purhcase the games you want to play or subscribe to the PC Game Pass and access hundreds of games:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-game-pass

I hope this helps.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox on windows 10

Just so I am understanding what you are trying to do

You are wanting to install an Xbox game through the xbox app and install the game on your PC so that you can play the game on your PC?

You can NOT currently install a xbox version of a game onto your PC and play it through your PC Hardware.

You can stream what is being shown on your xbox and play games that way through your PC as long as your xbox and PC are on the same network.

Unless the game is a Xbox play anywhere game See List at this website:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere?xr=shellnav

And you own the license for the game.

You would have to sign into the account at the MS store on your computer with the account that purchased the game and go to your library there and it will allow you to download the game IF your computer specs are good enough to play it.
  4. SmilingWord0672 Win User

Playing Xbox 360 on my PC monitor

5. Smwutches Win User

can i download and play XBOX Series X|S and XBOX ONE games on and through my XBOX Console Companion on my computer?

No. That's not possible. If the games support Play Anywhere, you can install them through the Microsoft Store app or Xbox app and play them on PC.
  6. FallFlare Win User

Xbox360 Transfer To Xbox One

Hello there.

Yes, you can transfer your online gta5 data from the 360 version to the xbox one version. They guide you through it in the game.

And an Xbox One S can play all the games an original Xbox One can play. So **** be safe on that front too.
Thema:

1. Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online? - Similar Threads - someone guide through

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  6. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  7. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  8. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  9. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  10. My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My guide is not opening. Does someone know what to do?: When I normally press the xbox button the guide opens but today when I wanted to open it there came a weird message with the code: 0x80073d0f. I‘ve already done everything that the xbox support...