Can someone explain why I got banned

Discus and support Can someone explain why I got banned in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Artic bear4088 Bear, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Can someone explain why I got banned

I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite

:)

Artic bear4088 Bear, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Artic, this is self-explanatory, okay? It is exactly because of what you mentioned. I understand that you mean it was " accidental " but for the others, especially for the people who suspend accounts ( enforcement team, etc ), this is not taken lightly.

If this is solvable, it can only be solved on the Enforcement page by trying to make an Appeal:

" Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. ( https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history )

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit. "

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Can someone explain to me Why I got banned ?

It does seem odd that you were banned for that...presumably it was an LFG for Apex? Looking for Diamond 3 and higher players? Maybe highlighting being a previous Predator level player?

Of course, we can speculate all day here but we have no way of knowing exactly why they deemed it inappropriate
  4. Smwutches Win User

If that's what the enforcement team put, then that's what you were suspended for.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Alex Matos1,

Based on your description, you are looking for an explanation of your enforcement as it was only stating your account violated the Community Standard and is subjected to enforcement action.

Xbox Community Standards | Xbox

Though it was not written the exact phrase and subject or words that violated the Xbox Community Standards. Since it was written above that you are seen to be violating the community standards in Looking for Group feature of Xbox. We believe, you must need to raise an appeal to the Enforcement Team for you to know the details. They may enlighten you with the basis of this enforcement action. Or may provide you the exact phrase or words that you will ask. There are reasons, why this was not displayed under details and trying to submit an appeal or case review can get you some answers.

However, please know not all enforcement actions are eligible for case review. Actions that may not qualify for an appeal include suspensions with a shorter duration period, content takedowns that don’t result in a suspension, and suspensions that have ended.

Additionally, Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. See below for info about submitting a case review inquiry to Xbox Safety. So, to answer your query if this would happen again, please do not hesitate to submit a case review to be informed.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. KindGryphon Win User

We wouldn't have any further information on what rule it broke here. It's not eligible for review because it's such a short suspension. You wouldn't receive a response back before the suspension is over. They've never official stated why there is no direct number to call the enforcement team.
    My guess is if there was a phone number no one would ever be able to get through to anyone because people would just be spamming the phone number.
Thema:

1. Can someone explain why I got banned - Similar Threads - someone explain why

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  6. Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...: If I click where access key and refresh certificates, going something happen or no? ecae07d1-90c7-41b6-82b8-576b96632061
  7. Someone explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone explain: Can someone explain why my Xbox fully deleted my game and now I need to buy them back 07fc1a77-36ca-41e0-a3a6-a72e135b4c20
  8. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: So I was playing a online game that has a lot of trash talkers and one of them invited me to a party and I joined and one of the two called me a inappropriate word that people are not allowed to...
  9. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: [img] I have absolutely no idea as to why I was banned and I haven't done anything that could've led to a ban. It'd be one thing if it at least put something in the details to let me know what I...
  10. Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?: I’ve seen other posts asking how to solve this issue, but I have a bigger question. Can anyone explain to me, how the Series X and all its amazing capabilities, was created by a leader in the...