Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

Discus and support Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by call me Skully, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after saying there was nothing she could do.

10 minutes later .. calls me from a different number and tried to scam me with a fake Walmart order saying I owed her 1,000$

Y'all .. and my suspension wasnt even for anything that warranted me to be blocked from gaming or voice chatting.

I can't even dispute it.

Who do I talk to?

:)

call me Skully, Mar 16, 2024
  2. call me Skully Win User

Well I submitted a data and personal privacy complaint through Microsoft for this and luckily wrote down all the info and numbers the girl had me call all for an accused violation of terms and conditions that very clearly didn't violate anything against the Xbox services.

So hopefully something comes of this.
  3. [EX] Win User

Cause the pandemic has taken away all the experienced but old support contributors 🤢

But the phone support isn't able to help you with enforcement actions anyway...
  4. G3NESYS Win User

Can someone explain to me....

what do you do when you are done playing for the night?
  5. Foregotten1 Win User

Can someone explain this to me?

I was lvl 15 and only got 750$ for doing it as Solo on the Hard setting =/ . a Few other missions only payed out 500$, not worth the 250% for ammo and 300$ for the vest, that missions netted me -50$
  6. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Can someone explain this to me?

Maybe they made it where you get less for being a higher rank. Not sure, but if your friend is telling the truth that's what it sounds like.
Thema:

1. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids? - Similar Threads - someone explain why

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  6. Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...: If I click where access key and refresh certificates, going something happen or no? ecae07d1-90c7-41b6-82b8-576b96632061
  7. Someone explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone explain: Can someone explain why my Xbox fully deleted my game and now I need to buy them back 07fc1a77-36ca-41e0-a3a6-a72e135b4c20
  8. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: So I was playing a online game that has a lot of trash talkers and one of them invited me to a party and I joined and one of the two called me a inappropriate word that people are not allowed to...
  9. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: [img] I have absolutely no idea as to why I was banned and I haven't done anything that could've led to a ban. It'd be one thing if it at least put something in the details to let me know what I...
  10. Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?: I’ve seen other posts asking how to solve this issue, but I have a bigger question. Can anyone explain to me, how the Series X and all its amazing capabilities, was created by a leader in the...