Can someone explain a few things to me? Error Code E101, E106 & SSD upgrades

Discus and support Can someone explain a few things to me? Error Code E101, E106 & SSD upgrades in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox one X is part of the insider program and I have release_xbox_dev_2011.201103-1307 installed. I had an extra SSD laying around so after... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rudym15trz, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Can someone explain a few things to me? Error Code E101, E106 & SSD upgrades

My Xbox one X is part of the insider program and I have release_xbox_dev_2011.201103-1307 installed. I had an extra SSD laying around so after formatting the original HDD (probably a bad idea, after what I've read) and installing the new blank SSD into the system, and attempting to run OSU1 (November) why does my Xbox still think that I have that beta software installed even when I want to use the November OSU1? Is the 'dev' software installed in the bios or something of the Xbox? Or does it somehow know to look for the beta software?

I keep getting error code E101 & E106 when I try to use the November OSU1 but it still doesn't completely make sense to me why that's happening when the Xbox should know that I don't have any storage device with beta software on it.

From what I've read, my Xbox is basically dead until the December OSU1 folder is released, is this true? I've just removed my Xbox from the insider program via the insider hub but is there nothing I can do until December's update? I did see someone removed their xbox from the insider program, waited about 72 hours then were able to use the OSU1 folder to update, but I think that's because they released the new month's build within the 72 hours...

Also, I read that if someone could upload the A & B folders in their system update partition that would allow me to boot? Would someone be able to do that for me? Can someone explain a few things to me? Error Code E101, E106 & SSD upgrades :) I know it is a pain to remove the HDD & connect it to a computer but it would be amazing if someone could do that for me.

submitted by /u/rudym15trz
    [link] [comments]

/u/rudym15trz, Nov 10, 2020
  2. PaulaCox3 Win User

Xbox error

Thank you for your reply. We have done that and it goes right back to the error screen with with a new error code we have had e106 e102 e101. E101 is the last one we got after doing the offline update
  3. Vote4ThaDon Win User

My Xbox stop working .. did all the steps I need help PLEASE

E106 then E200 then E101 different codes different times
  4. Francia J. Win User

Updating new console?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There should be an error code from there, can you please let me know the error code that you're getting?

It can be E102, E101, E106, etc.
  5. ExoSuitsAreBad Win User

Offline update won't apply

I had error E106 at startup and error E101 when trying to install offline update
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

New to Xbox One S/X, Differences in OSU files from Xbox Site?

Yeah, error E101 is not very descriptive

But if you search videos or posts related to error E106, in some cases the error points to a failure in the internal hard drive (that can be fixed replacing it)
Thema:

Can someone explain a few things to me? Error Code E101, E106 & SSD upgrades

1. Can someone explain a few things to me? Error Code E101, E106 & SSD upgrades - Similar Threads - someone explain few

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  5. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  6. Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...: If I click where access key and refresh certificates, going something happen or no? ecae07d1-90c7-41b6-82b8-576b96632061
  7. Someone explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone explain: Can someone explain why my Xbox fully deleted my game and now I need to buy them back 07fc1a77-36ca-41e0-a3a6-a72e135b4c20
  8. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: So I was playing a online game that has a lot of trash talkers and one of them invited me to a party and I joined and one of the two called me a inappropriate word that people are not allowed to...
  9. Can someone explain why I was banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone explain why I was banned?: [img] I have absolutely no idea as to why I was banned and I haven't done anything that could've led to a ban. It'd be one thing if it at least put something in the details to let me know what I...
  10. Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone, especially someone from Microsoft explain this issue to me?: I’ve seen other posts asking how to solve this issue, but I have a bigger question. Can anyone explain to me, how the Series X and all its amazing capabilities, was created by a leader in the...