Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?

Discus and support Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be greatly appreciated. I was in it but shipped my Xbox Series X in for a repair and after receiving the new replacement I was no longer in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BuggyGamesYT, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?

It would be greatly appreciated. I was in it but shipped my Xbox Series X in for a repair and after receiving the new replacement I was no longer in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. The option is missing. My Xbox gamer tag is my username.

submitted by /u/BuggyGamesYT
    [link] [comments]

/u/BuggyGamesYT, Jun 14, 2022
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

Hi,

you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
  4. ngocphi Win User

wanting to join alpha program on insiders would like to be invited

You don't first there is the alpha which you can join for alphas

And there is the skip ahead keep in mind it's also the most buggy since it is the first relEASE

And you have to get an invite for skip ahead the only way to get into that is by doing a lot of feedback on the other rings and you will get sn invite eventually even they have room and based on your feedback
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

as StuartATrueRed states, it is all down to accurate reports. The more you file bug reports, the greater the chance that when they need to top up the Alpha rings, you will get an invite.

if you do get an invite to Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead, be prepared for lots of bugs and issues.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Mouse and keyboard Support comes to X cloud, details inside

You forgot.thr most.important part

It's only on alpha and skip ahead rings which are invite only (incase.someone rushes to.sign up.for.insiders.)
Thema:

Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring?

1. Can someone do me the biggest favor and invite me back into the Alpha Skip Ahead ring? - Similar Threads - someone biggest favor

2. If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If someone Hacked Your serial number What they can do With my Xbox ?: What person Can Do if they hacked your serial number? What The person can do with your serial number 02c27691-0b8b-4612-9e47-144714e70f80
  3. Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " #...: Someone is making looking for group posts about me but only harrassing me through the " # " system xbox report program is not counting this as harassment please help they are posting daily about...
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  6. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  7. Can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me?: Hello, I bought Call of Duty in pre-sale with rewards points, but so far I haven't cashed in that money and it says it will cash out 10 days before launch. When I search the game it says that I...
  8. How do I get to speak to someone about a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get to speak to someone about a refund: Fifa points purchased in wrong format. Requested a refund but denied saying over 14 days ago....but it wasn't. It was only 24 hrs later. Requested several call backs but not received any calls....
  9. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  10. Can someone help me on this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me on this?: Hey everyone I need help because my friend has my account and his account on the same Xbox. Then he set his account on his xbox to his home Xbox but I still do not have access to his games can...