Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

Discus and support Can some one explain what I did wrong here? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cam Lindsey1, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Cam Lindsey1
    Cam Lindsey1 Guest

Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out"

My account got banned.

I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had any problems now my account is band for absolute absurdity. I'm litterally trying to pull players to a new server. How am I supposed to do that? If your guidelines make any part of the game unplayable then the guidelines are to strict.

:)

Cam Lindsey1, Mar 9, 2024
  2. Falkon(2) Win User

Can some explain what router I need

If a router says that it can do up to 600mbps that would be the theoretical maximum for local traffic (ie. a transfer from one device on your home network to another). It also means that it should definitely not be holding you back from seeing your full
    download speed in Internet applications.
  3. HassanB Win User

Can some one explain this to me?

Hi driedup9,

If your rewards profile is not showing the correct status then you will need to post in the
    rewards section here.
  4. Jacyintha Win User

Can some one explain this to me?

5. Goth Vampirella Win User

Banned by myself??

@OP, If you read your email (see pics you posted) then you'd know you're posting this in the wrong place. This is a discussion forum. Although some here would probably love to hear what you did and talk about it, no one here can really help you.
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Problema do plim Xbox one s [Xbox one s plim problem]

Can you explain what's wrong I don't know if it's a typo or what. plim?
Thema:

1. Can some one explain what I did wrong here? - Similar Threads - explain did wrong

2. Please explain regarding hacked accounts

in XBoX on Windows
    Please explain regarding hacked accounts: Long story short, packing started with an email to Microsoft which ended up hitting Xbox. Managed to have the account recovered only to find out that it was suspended indefinitely due to...
  3. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  4. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  5. My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son purchased FIFA twice on Dec 3rd. He requested a refund explaining this and was...: Please see question above. No email was sent regarding the denied request. Purchase was the 3rd. Request made on the 8th Dec. Thank-you a5ae2032-1877-4d91-b893-3eabd4a5174f
  6. please explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please explain: i don't understand what this means can you please explain Points earned per $ spent in Microsoft Store online because i want to buy an xbox i want to unlock game pass with microsoft points one...
  7. Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone can explains me what clear access key and refresh certificates do in system...: If I click where access key and refresh certificates, going something happen or no? ecae07d1-90c7-41b6-82b8-576b96632061
  8. Someone explain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone explain: Can someone explain why my Xbox fully deleted my game and now I need to buy them back 07fc1a77-36ca-41e0-a3a6-a72e135b4c20
  9. explain rewards point purchase limit ?

in XBoX on Windows
    explain rewards point purchase limit ?: Can anyone explain why there’s a limit on my rewards point’s being used to purchase gift cards…? I’ve acquired every point, give or take a few, by way of buying—from Microsoft—digital products...
  10. Xbox what did I do to get banned plz explain because I think I'm going to buy a PS4 if this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox what did I do to get banned plz explain because I think I'm going to buy a PS4 if this ...: got to love when u get banned for absolutely nothing it always happens when my brother plays 6e8b5be8-3eb5-4698-ab2d-fba8d4c9f602