Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

Discus and support Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Taylor Fenton, May 18, 2024.

1. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

Hello,

following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it redirected me to my Microsoft account to then input the code their instead. After doing so, it appeared in my order history with no change to my account, both capes. This is weird, due to me still being able to claim the 15th anniversary cape just fine, but not the other two.

I'm not sure if this is due to the amount of traffic the servers got due to how the amount of people all trying to do the same thing or just a technical error.

The order numbers are:

Thank you, any help appreciated.

:)

Taylor Fenton, May 18, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.