Can players on 360&One mix?

Discus and support Can players on 360&One mix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My girlfriend, a buddy of mine. And myself have been playing D3 Vanilla on the ol' 360, BUT now that my girlfriend and I have RoS on the Xbox One its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SyrreMacabre, Apr 3, 2015.

1. SyrreMacabre
    SyrreMacabre Guest

My girlfriend, a buddy of mine. And myself have been playing D3 Vanilla on the ol' 360, BUT now that my girlfriend and I have RoS on the Xbox One its kind of hard to go back to vanilla lol! My buddy however does not have an Xbox One, just a 360, so what
    I'm wondering is this: if he DL's RoS on his 360 will he be able to play with us on the Xbox One? I HAVE read something on the Diablo3 Wiki, but it's the only example I've found saying it's possible, and I don't want to screw over my buddy... So.... Help?

:)

SyrreMacabre, Apr 3, 2015
  2. Clip V
    Clip V Guest
    Looking for BF3 Players on 360, BF4 & HL Players on One

Looking for players who still play BF3 on 360, also people who play 4 & Hardline on Xbox One. Usually on evenings / nights.

Clip V, Apr 3, 2015
  3. MajorAwful
    MajorAwful Guest
    xbox servers?

Nope each version of the game is console dependant which means one players can only play with one players and 360 players can only play with other 360 players.

MajorAwful, Apr 3, 2015
  4. klstratton
    klstratton Guest

Unfortunately, the answer is no. D3 ROS does not allow last-gen and current-gen consoles to play with each other. Same can be said for XBOne and PS4 play, not supported! One of the reasons is that the Xbox 360 version of ROS is at patch level 2.06 while
    the XBOne version is at 2.12. Blizzard has stated that they will not be supplying patches for the 360 version. The XBOne and PS4 consoles will be getting patches along with the PC version.

klstratton, Apr 7, 2015
  5. klstratton Win User

Unfortunately, the answer is no. D3 ROS does not allow last-gen and current-gen consoles to play with each other. Same can be said for XBOne and PS4 play, not supported! One of the reasons is that the Xbox 360 version of ROS is at patch level 2.06 while
    the XBOne version is at 2.12. Blizzard has stated that they will not be supplying patches for the 360 version. The XBOne and PS4 consoles will be getting patches along with the PC version.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Digital download games works for both?

Hey Angelcool93,

In short, the game for Xbox 360 is a different version than the Xbox One. They're not cross compatible and multiplayer matches don't involve a mix of 360 players and One players.

Some retailers offer a $10 upgrade from the 360 copy to the One, this is probably for a limited time.

If you bought the game on Xbox Live on the Xbox 360 by download, you can download the Xbox One version for $10 through the Store (marketplace).

Hope that helps.
  7. sandy the hippy Win User

My gamerscore has been removed

Can you check which games have had achievements reset? Are they 360 games, or one games, or a mix of both
  8. Dr reaper PhD Win User

Is MW3 noob-friendly?

Correct! I can never find truely skilled players because cheap and noob players are all mixed in with the bunch.
  9. THE KABIGON Win User

Tritton AX720 compatibility?

I have the 720+ as well. Audio and Chat works perfect with the 360, however for some reason the Xbox One's Optical Out signal will not mix with the 720+ Mix Amp. However the audio does work with the Xbox One if the setting is set to "Stereo (Uncompressed)"
    I also have the Xbox One Chat Mod that works with the Tritton 720's. Hopefully Microsoft can update their Optical Out signal so the Mix Amp can receive and convert the signal.
Thema:

1. Can players on 360&One mix? - Similar Threads - players 360&One mix

2. Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my xbox 360 game open Blu-Ray Player app on xbox one: Okay so I recently got an xbox one and most of my games work except lego star wars iii which opens blu ray disc and says we cannot play this disc please try another one and it works fine on my...
  3. can we bring back the streamable music player from the 360 into the one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can we bring back the streamable music player from the 360 into the one?: Before the Xbox one changed things the one thing I wanna see back is the built-in music player from the 360 era where you could select songs that you added to your system and be able to play them...
  4. Xbox 360 disk on Xbox one launches blu ray player instead of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 disk on Xbox one launches blu ray player instead of the game: Recently tried to play Halo Reach on my Xbox one, when I put the disk in (it's a 360 disk obvs) it opens blu ray player then gives me error 0x91d70001. Any solutions? The disk is completely...
  5. Does xbox one have a system video player like what the 360 had?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox one have a system video player like what the 360 had?: Hi does xbox one have a system video player app so I can play videos and music from my PC like what the 360 had? if not will such a app be available in future? Thanks Torchy...
  6. Difficulty adding Xbox One player from Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Difficulty adding Xbox One player from Xbox 360.: Hi all, apologies if this kind of thing has been posted already, I couldn't find a similar topic. I'm using a 360 and trying to add a friend who plays on a One. When I send him a request, I...
  7. Getting a game request from Xbox one to Xbox 360 player....help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting a game request from Xbox one to Xbox 360 player....help: I need help i have Xbox 360 have a friend with Xbox one we figured out how to add each other but I am not getting a game request he sent for black ops 3. How to we fix this . Been trying to play...
  8. The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Popular Multi-player Party Game For Xbox One Like Uno for 360?: I just finally picked up an Xbox One and I was wondering what is the new party game or games that everyone meets people and plays together on the One? You know, like Uno was for the 360 or Tetris...
  9. All Xbox 360 and Xbox one games gives the player a choice to turn off the blood and language ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All Xbox 360 and Xbox one games gives the player a choice to turn off the blood and language ...: Hello, my name is Jeffrey, and I'm a fellow Xbox 360 fan, and i want to tell you a great idea that will benefit Xbox games. As we know it, most games today, especially the most popular games, has...
  10. Can Xbox One player play Live with Xbox 360 player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox One player play Live with Xbox 360 player?: Hi All, can an Xbox One player play online with an Xbox 360 player? (both have Live memberships and Fifa 14) 266c5a4e-602a-4758-8d66-6ca73d9bdf0b