CAN ONLY PLAY DEMO MC/CANT SWITCH TO MY ACTUAL MC ACC

Discus and support CAN ONLY PLAY DEMO MC/CANT SWITCH TO MY ACTUAL MC ACC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; SO I OPNEND THE MC LAUNCHER TODAY AND IT TELLS ME TO JUST PLAY THE DEMO THEN IVE CHECKED IF I AM ON MY ACC WHERE I BOUGHT MC BUT APPARENTLY IM NOT THEN... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by via_851, Aug 4, 2022.

1. via_851
    via_851 Guest

SO I OPNEND THE MC LAUNCHER TODAY AND IT TELLS ME TO JUST PLAY THE DEMO THEN IVE CHECKED IF I AM ON MY ACC WHERE I BOUGHT MC BUT APPARENTLY IM NOT THEN IM TRYNA SWITCH TO MY RIGHT ACCOUNT WHERE I SEE MY NAMETAG UNDER IT BUT I CANT SWITCH IT JUST SAYS "UNKNOWN ERROR: DEEP OCEAN" (MORE IN ATTACHMENTS) LIKE I CANT EVEN SWITCH TO THAT ACC AND IDK ON WHICH EMAIL I MADE THAT ACC BIT I WAS SURE I MADE IT UN MY CURRENT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BUT THATS NOT WORKING?????? PLS SOMEONE HELP I RLLY CANT LOSE MY MC WORLDS!! AND I CANT RE BUY IT AGAIN
    CAN ONLY PLAY DEMO MC/CANT SWITCH TO MY ACTUAL MC ACC [​IMG]

:)

via_851, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, via_851. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Other users are reporting this bug to Mojang. So far there is no fix for it. You can also create another ticket on Mojang website or comment on the bug page:

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCL-22080

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

This is up to Mojang. They would need to fix this on their side. I've seen on their website (above) that other users started complaining about this bug around one week ago, so this is very recent. I'm pretty sure Mojang will fix it in the next few days or week.
  4. via_851 Win User

but in the future will I be able to solve it??
  5. Arjun Mahuli Win User

MICROSOFT ACC LINKED TO MINECRAFT ACC DELETED AND NEED SOLUTION FOR HOW TO RETRIEVE IT SINCE I CANT LOGIN TO MY MC ACC.

One question how is it possible to change the email linked to a mc acc?
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

MICROSOFT ACC LINKED TO MINECRAFT ACC DELETED AND NEED SOLUTION FOR HOW TO RETRIEVE IT SINCE I CANT LOGIN TO MY MC ACC.

> I have seen videos that like there is a form to fill out if you lost you mc acc with like transaction id, proof email etc and that they then help you link you mc acc to another email/microsoft acc ultimately recovering it.

That form can only be used if the email hasn't been changed. If the account's email gets changed, account recovery is impossible under any circumstance.

If there was a way to recover your account, I would've already told you how. I am sorry, but it simply is not possible in this case.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. CAN ONLY PLAY DEMO MC/CANT SWITCH TO MY ACTUAL MC ACC - Similar Threads - PLAY DEMO CANT

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. my minecraft account is different and I can only play demo

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account is different and I can only play demo: i was trying to play minecraft and i logged in but i was on a completely different minecraft account and i only have the demo please help 8197d54d-06da-4626-ba9a-0976d5db1503
  4. My version of Minecraft has turned into a demo and now I can't play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My version of Minecraft has turned into a demo and now I can't play.: About 4 years ago, my friend bought a Minecraft key from a third-party website and gave me the code to activate it. I played for around 200 hours and achieved all the achievements. Last month,...
  5. I bought the Java/bedrock bundle but I can only play java demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Java/bedrock bundle but I can only play java demo: Today I bought the minecraft Java/Bedrock version. I downloaded the launcher and tested it out. I am able to play bedrock but I cannot play Java. In the launcher it still says buy now for Java...
  6. I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says play demo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft java and bedrock but when i go to java it says play demo: [img] I have minecraft bedrock and java but with the java edition it says play demo [img] 434bb45e-5f19-479c-83f9-cb02e1dfe03d
  7. can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts...: can forza4 demo play on windows 10 pro, im having problems when i enter the game it shuts down on its own i need help cdb52f0b-2e3e-442a-84bd-283589601119
  8. Bought Minecraft, But Show's "Play Demo" Instead Of "Play"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft, But Show's "Play Demo" Instead Of "Play": I Recently Bought Minecraft (Through Gift Code) And It Worked Fine For A Few Days, But Recently It Says "Play Demo" Instead Of "Play". For Both Bedrock And Java Editions, And Now I Can't Play My...
  9. I can only play demo on Minecraft Java, while Minecraft Bedrock is just fine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can only play demo on Minecraft Java, while Minecraft Bedrock is just fine.: Hey, I've been playing Minecraft for around 10 years on several consoles, and I only recently got the money to purchase a PC. I've always wanted to play Minecraft Java, so I bought the Minecraft...
  10. Cant play demo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play demo: Well the first time I went to go play the new XBOX one demo at an bestbuy the controller was stolen so I could not play the demo to play Forza 5, FIFA 13 or anything else I go there the next time...