Can not use any keyboard and mouse when I turn on computer pls help

Discus and support Can not use any keyboard and mouse when I turn on computer pls help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the problem started last night after my computer randomly froze and crashed and it said I was updating and after that It got a blue screen of death... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rakki G, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Rakki G
    Rakki G Guest

So the problem started last night after my computer randomly froze and crashed and it said I was updating and after that It got a blue screen of death with and after that I restore pointed it and then I thought everything was fine and was going to work. So then I get to the welcome screen of my pc and neither the keyboard or mouse work and I try all other USB ports and none of them work they won’t recognize the keyboard and mouse so I can’t get past the welcome screen. My specs are Windows 11 I am on a Dell G5 5000 Gaming Desktop Intel I5 RX5300 I have tried turning it off an on multiple times no luck and solutions would be helpful

:)

Rakki G, Nov 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thank you, try entering to safe mode as advise
    Use the article
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Rakki

Do you know if your windows received an update recently?
    Please try forcing your PC to enter in safe mode from a black or blank screen. For this use the steps provided in this article:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sta...

If you’re not able to do that, may I know if the keyboard works perfectly if you try to enter to the BIOS settings?
  4. Rakki G Win User

But I am not sure where to go from here?
  5. Rakki G Win User

Hi yes I have made it to the bios settings
  6. s33r Win User

Rainbow six mnk

1st question is when will we be allowed to use mouse n keyboard on console r6

2nd question can you enable mouse and keyboard for custom games like local game
    Here's a list of games that currently support keyboard and mouse - https://www.trueachievements.com/keyboard-and-mouse-support/games

Unfortunately R6: Siege is not on that list and it's not something you can just turn on and it's something that requires support from the game itself for it to work on the Xbox
Thema:

1. Can not use any keyboard and mouse when I turn on computer pls help - Similar Threads - keyboard mouse turn

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....
  7. Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and Mouse will not work in game: I’ve just got a keyboard and mouse for my xbox and was wanting to play something using them, i’ve confirmed that the keyboard and mouse do work as intended but i can’t use them whenever i open an...
  8. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  9. Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse: Why does the controller have to have a timed shut off? Please make this an option! It’s really annoying when there are certain times I want to use the controller for a game or if I want to use...
  10. Can we please have the software keyboard turned off when an actual keyboard/mouse is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we please have the software keyboard turned off when an actual keyboard/mouse is...: It's very annoying having the software keyboard popup every time you try to type something. Please allow us to disable it or have it turn off automatically when hardware keyboard is present....