Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.

Discus and support Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rusted Devil, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Rusted Devil
    Rusted Devil Guest

When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom so the video is showing at 620 X 328 instead of 1280 X 720. I do have a 4k TV and the XB1 is set up for
    4k, so I'm wondering if the game can't stream properly because of the 4k settings. Other games stream properly that run in 4k. Here is a link to the broadcast if I'm not explaining it right:
    Twitch Stream of Mass Effect Andromeda

:)

Rusted Devil, Mar 20, 2017
  2. toddbender
    toddbender Guest
    Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen

I am having the same problem only that is how my game shows on my main screen. I am streaming it to my computer so I can use my G933's. When I first clicked on start icon it was normal then screen had complete static in smaller screen for five seconds then
    stayed small. I was also playing music off a usb and while game is up and streaming I would have static with my music.

toddbender, Mar 20, 2017
  3. Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen

Having the same issue with Screenshots and Clips. It sounds like 4K is the issue. I use an XboxOne S connected to a 4K TV.

Booberry Radley, Mar 20, 2017
  4. Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen.

Hi Rusted Devil!

The proper teams are aware and are looking into the issue but there is no ETA for a resolution of this issue at this time. Thanks for being patient and letting us know what you're running into. Keep us posted if you see anything change. Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Share Bear, Mar 28, 2017
  5. Miss Share Bear Win User

Hi Rusted Devil!

The proper teams are aware and are looking into the issue but there is no ETA for a resolution of this issue at this time. Thanks for being patient and letting us know what you're running into. Keep us posted if you see anything change. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  6. toddbender Win User

I am having the same problem only that is how my game shows on my main screen. I am streaming it to my computer so I can use my G933's. When I first clicked on start icon it was normal then screen had complete static in smaller screen for five seconds then
    stayed small. I was also playing music off a usb and while game is up and streaming I would have static with my music.
  7. Booberry Radley Win User

Having the same issue with Screenshots and Clips. It sounds like 4K is the issue. I use an XboxOne S connected to a 4K TV.
  8. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Stream directly to YouTube Update! (No Elgato) Tutorials etc

cant even use twitch now after the update, only that shoddy service called beam is working, scratch that, even that has massive issues starting up. playing on my ps4 now as i can stream to different providers.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

How do I remove Beam from my Xbox One?

Hey there AJr Lachapelle.

Beam is not an app that you can uninstall, it is built into the Xbox One to allow the best possible streaming experience. Beam should be streaming voice and audio, we're happy to provide support to help this get cleared up for you.

Keep in mind, you still have the option to stream to Twitch if you choose to :)
Thema:

1. Can not Stream to Twitch or Beam with services showing Full Screen. - Similar Threads - Stream Twitch Beam

2. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  3. Streaming on twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on twitch: i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f
  4. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...: Need help im trying to stream Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to using a mic on the laptop it stops the stream all up tp date on laptop...
  7. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  8. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

in XboX Insiders
    Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.: When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series S. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. streaming on xbox series s to twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    streaming on xbox series s to twitch: yes i stream to twitch from my xbox series s and i wanna be able to see what people are saying in my chat without having to use a cell phone or computer or tablet. How do i do this?...
  10. Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Stream ME:Andromeda on Twitch or Beam in full Screen: When I try to stream to Twitch or Beam the game shows on those services as a small display, meaning I have a black bar on the right and on the bottom so the video is showing at 620 X 328 instead...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. booberry PS4