Can not start game, after restart console to factory settings, can not download / install ...

Discus and support Can not start game, after restart console to factory settings, can not download / install ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi . when we turned on the game, we always jumped the error message 0x8027025a. I restarted the console to factory settings. After restart I can not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vitas696, Jun 5, 2018.

1. vitas696
    vitas696 Guest

Can not start game, after restart console to factory settings, can not download / install ...

Hi .

when we turned on the game, we always jumped the error message 0x8027025a. I restarted the console to factory settings. After restart I can not download / install applications and games. The console is connected to the Internet and I have signed up for the
    correct account. Other default apps run smoothly. Can you help me ?

Thank your answer.

:)

vitas696, Jun 5, 2018
  2. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    0x87e0000f error downloading digital game. Anyone have a fix?

Hi, if you use a wireless connection with the Xbox can you try a wired connection at all?

also give this a shot, remove the partial install before doing this and then try the install again

Go to settings/ all settings/ network/ advanced settings/ alternate MAC address, select the clear option and then the restart option.

If after doing that the install still hangs try a factory reset, select the option to keep your games/apps.

support.xbox.com/.../reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Good luck.

EggsBoxJuan, Jun 5, 2018
  3. Urantian01
    Urantian01 Guest
    Black Ops 3 Beta - 4 EVERYBODY - See how...

Go to settings -> System -> Change language to Japanese(the very bottom selection), go to game store, find the BLOPS3 beta, start download.

Go back to system settings and change language back to English, and location to US.

Got Games and Apps, cancel BLOPS3 beta download.

Go all the way to the right on your Games and Apps game section(ready to install section) and start the BLOPS3 download again from the "ready to install" section.

Done.

FYI - The reason you have to cancel the install, and restart(after changing language back to English/US) is so you get the English version of the demo, otherwise it will all be in Japanese.

Urantian01, Jun 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: