Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account

Discus and support Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a Microsoft account connected to my PS4 to play Minecraft Bedrock. I ended up fully deleting that account because of gamer tag issues. Now when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xyVikash, Jul 31, 2020.

1. xyVikash
    xyVikash Guest

I had a Microsoft account connected to my PS4 to play Minecraft Bedrock. I ended up fully deleting that account because of gamer tag issues. Now when I try login with my new Microsoft/Xbox account on the PS4 it says that I'm already connected to the old
    account (the deleted one). But I have no way to unlink the two account as the Microsoft account doesn't exist. I created another Microsoft account using the same email as the deleted one, I tried connecting this one to the PS4 but it wont connect. I tried
    deleting my Minecraft save data and I still have no luck. How can I unlink my PS4 Minecraft from an account that no longer exists.

:)

xyVikash, Jul 31, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Vikash,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you are having issues with signing in. Unfortunately, we do not have the tools here for unlinking accounts on PS4. You will need to reach out to PlayStation support. I do know it is in the settings of the console
    somewhere. As there is nothing more we can do, I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Suda aids Win User

we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

hi, i need help because i tried to login to my minecraft ps4 edition with my microsoft account and all it says is "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong." and now i cannot switch an account or do anything about
    this. can anyone help.
    Can you fix my minecraft its saying we tried signing u in your Microsoft account
  4. BiohazardBR Win User

Help to unlink Microsoft account with my PS4 account

This is regarding Minecraft PS4 version and linking/unlinking a microsoft account.

I linked my sons Microsoft account to MY ps4 account. I didn’t realize this until it was too late. I have since created a new xbox gamer tag for me and using a new email account. It seemed to unlink because there was a flash
    with my correct game tag in the bottom left corner but then it said ‘Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft Account...”.

After deleting all ps4 saved data files for Minecraft and application file and reinstalling application, it still gives me the message “Opps! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected
    Microsoft Account...”

Anyone know how to unlink a Microsoft account from a PS4 account?
    Hi, have you tried to change your ps4 email? i mean, go to the ps4 account and tried to change the email to another?
  5. Bronson Edgar Win User

Why won’t minecraft let me sign into Microsoft

HI,

I previously had Minecraft on a xbox 1 and was logged into my Microsoft account on xbox. However, I have now switched to ps4 and it will not let me sign in because my account is logged onto my xbox, how can I fix this?
  6. RED_Racing24 Win User

How to unlink playstation account

How do i unlink a playstation account from windows?
    I linked my wifes Microsoft acount to my ps4 by a accident. Is there a way to unlink hers so i can link mine. Pls

I did the same thing but i have two accounts but i didnt remember which account was my best microsoft account and then i choose the wrong account but i cant unlink the wrong account is there a way on the microsft page to unlink the ps4 account?
    Something alike happend to me. I was signing in my Microsoft account in the new updated Minecraft. But when I tried to sign in it said that my account was signed in to annother PSN account so I don't know what to do because I had never used my Microsoft
    account on any PS4. I need help!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. Can not sign into Minecraft PS4 because I deleted my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - sign Minecraft PS4

2. Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into micrsoft account to play Minecraft on PS4 with plus package despite it...: Hi I have brought playstation plus and can play all the game online apart from Minecraft as it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account but then does not bring me to the sign in page it circles...
  3. I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.: Is there a way to disconnect minecraft from my Microsoft account? I can't sign into my account because it's connected to another. 2bb4826b-5e15-4062-801f-8ef600cc29a2
  4. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...
  5. I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember...: I'm trying to sign into minecraft on a new ps4 but I forgot my email address but remember the username and idk what to do 0912772c-799b-42d3-8ab8-06dee404f2af
  6. Issues with signing in on Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with signing in on Minecraft PS4: Hi, So I’m currently having an issue where I try to sign into Minecraft on PlayStation4 with my Microsoft account, and I’m pretty sure I’ve used the correct email & everything. I did what was...
  7. Why isn’t it letting me sign into minecraft on my ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t it letting me sign into minecraft on my ps4?: I try logging into my minecraft Microsoft account on my ps4 cause it says I’m logged out and when I try logging in it says my account is already connected does anyone have any ideas or solutions...
  8. Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I cant sign in my account on minecraft ps4: What happened is I unlinked my account on mc ps4 because I wanted to use an alt account and when I was finished using the alt I unlinked muy alt and tried to sign in my main account but doing so...
  9. Minecraft PS4 sign in all tangled up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PS4 sign in all tangled up: We have been playing Minecraft Playstation4 for years, it has always automatically signed us in. Now this spring PS4 suddenly told us to sign in with Microsoft account again. We used the QR...
  10. I keep getting the Creeper error code in minecraft PS4 when I try to sign in but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the Creeper error code in minecraft PS4 when I try to sign in but I am...: I have attempted to sign into my microsoft account from within Minecraft 1.20 PS4 edition with a creeper error code continuously coming up despite having an excellent LAN connection. I have tested...