Can not reproduce KILLER INSTINCT without internet conection

Discus and support Can not reproduce KILLER INSTINCT without internet conection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here is my surprise when I tryed to play Killer Instict in my Xone not connected in internet and it wont started. This is ugly couse I chosed Xone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Big Rubens, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Big Rubens
    Big Rubens Guest

Here is my surprise when I tryed to play Killer Instict in my Xone not connected in internet and it wont started. This is ugly couse I chosed Xone couse it doesnt need permanent connection and you could play whatever game offline. I hope this will be fixed
    because if dont a lot of people gone be very dissapointed with this stuff. Bad thing

:)

Big Rubens, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Big Rubens
    Big Rubens Guest
    KILLER INSTINCT doesnt work without internet connection

I tryed to play my new Killer Instinct Ultra combo addquisition when being not connected in internet I was surpprissed when i saw it didnot work. You need to be cnnected to internet to play this game. It supossed you didnt need permanent conection for use
    xbox one so what happened??? This realy sucks. Bad thing I hope it will be fixed soon

Big Rubens, Dec 31, 2013
  3. qiqecalavera
    qiqecalavera Guest
    can i play offline?

Games always ask for me to start a session in xbox live , how can i play without internet conection?

qiqecalavera, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Can not reproduce KILLER INSTINCT without internet conection

Killer instinct is a free to play game, which needs a permanent internet connection, and a gold account to play.

StuartATrueRed, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: