Can not Redeem Giftcode (GOW + GOW2, GOW3 + GOW:Judgment) recieved from Xbox live system.

Discus and support Can not Redeem Giftcode (GOW + GOW2, GOW3 + GOW:Judgment) recieved from Xbox live system. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a Nvidia GTX 1070, i recieved a code GOW4, i redeemed it success, then Xbox live system sent me these giftcode (GOW + GOW2, GOW3 +... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mrdvanh, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Mrdvanh
    Mrdvanh Guest

Can not Redeem Giftcode (GOW + GOW2, GOW3 + GOW:Judgment) recieved from Xbox live system.

I bought a Nvidia GTX 1070, i recieved a code GOW4, i redeemed it success, then Xbox live system sent me these giftcode (GOW + GOW2, GOW3 + GOW:Judgment), i cant redeem them.

When i redeem them in : Sign in to your Microsoft account , it show message : "Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while"

When i redeem them in Xbox app on Window 10 , its show message : "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later."

pls help me !

:)

Mrdvanh, Feb 21, 2017
  2. used gow1 gow3 code error

used my gow 123 judgment codes

gow2 and judgment is ok

gow1 gow3 codes is error

AdventiveMink76, Feb 21, 2017
  3. Whaa BOOM
    Whaa BOOM Guest
    The Codes from Gears of War doesnt work!

I'm having the same issue with GOW1 and GOW3 not working when redeeming.

GOW2 and GOW Judgment work fine.

Really starting to get angry with it

Whaa BOOM, Feb 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Have you tried redeeming them on the console? If so, what error message/code do you receive there?

Smwutches, Feb 21, 2017
  5. Mrdvanh
    Mrdvanh Guest
    no, i did it on my pc, by website Sign in to your Microsoft account and Xbox app on window 10. Now , I dont have Xbox Console

Mrdvanh, Feb 21, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The codes would be for the 360 versions of the games, so you would need either a 360 or One to play the games.

Smwutches, Feb 21, 2017
  7. Mrdvanh
    Mrdvanh Guest
    Now, I just want redeem them, i will play another time, only redeem it on console ?

I follow this instruction: How to redeem gift cards and codes , it said : "You can redeem Xbox prepaid codes on your console or
    on a computer."

Mrdvanh, Feb 21, 2017
  8. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you need to put billing address that matches your actual region and fyi

Also those games are not pc compatible only Xbox one and Xbox 360

ngocphi, Feb 21, 2017
  9. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you can but for be titles you need to have a registered console

You can redeem prepaid memberships and currency codes and game codes on pc but you need to have a compatible console for bc

Specifically for those games As it does check for compatibility

And yes they are specific to every region

ngocphi, Feb 21, 2017
  10. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    GGears of war Games bc ones check for account region and actual region and console region

ngocphi, Nov 3, 2018
  11. Whaa BOOM Win User

The Codes from Gears of War doesnt work!

I'm having the same issue with GOW1 and GOW3 not working when redeeming.

GOW2 and GOW Judgment work fine.

Really starting to get angry with it
  12. ngocphi Win User

GGears of war Games bc ones check for account region and actual region and console region
  13. ngocphi Win User

you need to put billing address that matches your actual region and fyi

Also those games are not pc compatible only Xbox one and Xbox 360
  14. Mrdvanh Win User

The codes would be for the 360 versions of the games, so you would need either a 360 or One to play the games.
    Now, I just want redeem them, i will play another time, only redeem it on console ?

I follow this instruction: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/prepaid-codes/redeem-prepaid-codes , it said : "You can redeem Xbox prepaid codes on your console or
    on a computer."
  15. ngocphi Win User

I follow this instruction: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/prepaid-codes/redeem-prepaid-codes , it said : "You can redeem Xbox prepaid codes on your console or
    on a computer."
    you can but for be titles you need to have a registered console

You can redeem prepaid memberships and currency codes and game codes on pc but you need to have a compatible console for bc

Specifically for those games As it does check for compatibility

And yes they are specific to every region
Thema:

1. Can not Redeem Giftcode (GOW + GOW2, GOW3 + GOW:Judgment) recieved from Xbox live system. - Similar Threads - Redeem Giftcode GOW

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  7. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  8. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  9. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  10. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2