Can not play XBOX classic games on my XBOX 360!?

Discus and support Can not play XBOX classic games on my XBOX 360!? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, my problem is that I can not play my xbox classic (original) games on my XBOX 360. I know you can play some titles on the XBOX ONE but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by André81, Sep 15, 2019.

1. André81
    André81 Guest

Hi everyone,

my problem is that I can not play my xbox classic (original) games on my XBOX 360. I know you can play some titles on the XBOX ONE but the librarý which is accepted by the XBOX 360 is much bigger!

I am using a XBOX 360 slim model with a original HDD 320 GB full updated - the system recognize the disk but when starting it does come with a message to go to xbox support!? I have tried to go to support but can not find anything which helps! any ideas
    out there?

Bgds André

:)

André81, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Games

If this game is backward compatibility, I mean Xbox 360 games or Xbox Classic, so yes you can. If you mean Xbox One Games there is nothing different if you are play before your Xbox One S on Xbox One, still you can play these games on Xbox One S or Xbox
    ONE X. When the next-gen Xbox console is in 2020, the Xbox Classic, Xbox 360 and Xbox One will also play on the next generation of Xbox.
  3. Tw15t3D SH0TZ Win User

Xbox one games

I feel it is a great idea having Xbox 360 games on Xbox One as I it can get tedious playing the same games on the Xbox One and now I can relive some true classics from the 360
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Did you check if it has the same regional code?
  5. WPAK Win User

6. X C00L RUNNER Win User

Is any of your disc damaged
Thema:

1. Can not play XBOX classic games on my XBOX 360!? - Similar Threads - play classic games

2. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  3. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  4. I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...: I am unable to play call of duty MW2 (2009) multiplayer due to a reoccurring error message saying you don’t have Xbox live (which I do) and your parents Microsoft Account isn’t valid. Your parent...
  5. [WIN11] Can't play Any 3D Game after KB5014019 on Sandboxie v5.55.22(Classic)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [WIN11] Can't play Any 3D Game after KB5014019 on Sandboxie v5.55.22(Classic): I can play 3D Game on Sandboxie at march/april. (Sandboxie Classic x64 v5.55.10, Win11 march/april updates, Geforce driver 512.15/512.59, CPU Hardware virtualization enabled, VBS was disabled)....
  6. Jugar juegos de xbox clasico en xbox 360[Translation - Play classic xbox games on xbox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jugar juegos de xbox clasico en xbox 360[Translation - Play classic xbox games on xbox 360]: Hola alguien puede ayudarme descargue 2 juegos de xbox clásico de la pagina de microsoft en mi xbox 360, pense que seria compartible pero me marca un error al intentar jugar, me dice que necesito...
  7. Classic Xbox Games won't play on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic Xbox Games won't play on xbox 360: Hey guys, So, I just bought a digital copy of Conker's Bad Fur Day - Live and Reloaded, and when I boot the game, an error message pops up and the game just won't play. Checking on the web and...
  8. Using Classic NBA Teams In Play Now Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Classic NBA Teams In Play Now Online: What do I need to do so I can use classic teams in play now online in 2k20? I asked over on the 2k fourms but no one reply's on those. e320b9ba-9a7e-4760-b597-99aa9f3933c5
  9. I can no longer play Classic Jigsaw. I don't know what happened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer play Classic Jigsaw. I don't know what happened: When I click on Classic Jigsaw it acts like it is going to open, but it just goes right back where you click on Classic Jigsaw. 3bc5656f-16bf-4f27-a28c-7b68df579d39
  10. Does anyone know why I can't play the Xbox classic games? The screen says visit xbox.com/games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why I can't play the Xbox classic games? The screen says visit xbox.com/games.: I don't know what it's telling me to do. It says visit xbox.com/games for an xbox "backup" I guess. Can anyone help? Thanks c2631b0e-e6a3-422d-a225-b7b6c877552a