Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox

Discus and support Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Send support this message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ognjen Vukosavljevic, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox

Send support this message

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I have tried everything to make Discord work on Xbox but it is always the same issue. It is telling me to relink when I have already linked.

Many people are experiencing the same issue as me so this could not be a problem on the user side it is an issue between Discord and Xbox and it needs to be resolved.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Help and support -> Discord voice on Xbox -> Xbox account linking

Xbox Support response

Hi ----, actually there was an exact same issue about this on Discord around December 1st, but it was supposed to be already fixed by Xbox and Discord team.

But today, we are getting handful of other users experiencing same issue again. Even already linked Discord on xbox still asking to be linked back.

The issue might be resurfacing, this was the notice discord posted on the last issue.

:)

Ognjen Vukosavljevic, Dec 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: