Can not install COD Black ops 4, need help.

Discus and support Can not install COD Black ops 4, need help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been in the mood to play black ops 4 lately cause i really liked the zombies mode in that game. Anyways, I start the installation and every half... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robotron56, May 3, 2020.

1. Robotron56
    Robotron56 Guest

I have been in the mood to play black ops 4 lately cause i really liked the zombies mode in that game. Anyways, I start the installation and every half minute or so, It will stop the installation and when I press A on it to continue, it comes up with an
    error saying it has too weak of a connection. I have tested other games and it is fine, the connection according to the xbox itself is fine, etc. I have done many things including using: Using a DMZ, Using Wifi, Using wired connection, Using an external drive,
    using the internal drive, staying on the account that originally purchased the game, doing it from the store, Restarting the xbox many times, Restarting the router many times, Restarting the queue each time i try a solution, It is a digital copy so most other
    solutions I could not try, including going offline (either that or turning it offline just didn't work), And I have also even tried a factory reset. None of these solutions work and the one time I found someone else posting the same problem, the xbox support
    ghosted them without a response after asking for more info so I can not find the actual answer. Does anyone know a REAL solution?

:)

Robotron56, May 3, 2020
  2. Allebas Win User

Why is "Alcatraz Portal Quads" on for the 2nd time in 2 weeks?

3. JuyetYuyet Win User

Split Screen Issue

The game we are trying to play is COD: Black Ops 4. 4-player split screen is available and we don’t need to be connected to a network.
  4. Red KillMachine Win User

black ops VS call of duty 4 - you decide

Why do people start stupid threads?

You can no longer compare cod 4 with anything the game is so hacked up. I watched my nephew play cod 4 the other day and the map was done over with a spongebob theme, op 4 was a bunch of patricks and the good side was spongebob. They were shooting rocks
    at each other. This is how hacked cod 4 is. Black ops is still unhacked and playable. But as with all cod games we will have to see what happens to black ops in 2012.
  5. KTfreak4Jesus Win User

mw2 hacked?

Same thing happen to COD 4 when Black ops came out... Mw2 and Cod 4 blacked out, next day modders galore
  6. apna style Win User

Guest online play, dose it work with cod 4?

if you mean split screen on line multi player

you can only do that with black ops --- modern warfare 3 and black ops 2

you can not split screen with cod 4
Thema:

1. Can not install COD Black ops 4, need help. - Similar Threads - install COD Black

2. Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare III cross-gen bundle for Xbox Series X (disk), but it will not install the skins or modern warfare II. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it with...
  3. Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?: I have tried restart, offline and clear local saved. Cod infinite warfare legacy xbox one will not install past 8.7% how can I fix this? 19e2d803-dd6e-4c29-afaa-5b5e59f22ed8
  4. Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install: Hello. So I have a disc copy of the new Call of Duty mw3(2023) but when I put it in the console it sounds like it wants to spin but won’t and keeps making the sound like it wants to go but won’t....
  5. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  6. On my CoD MW3 I have to install the entire game with each update it’s unfortunate because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my CoD MW3 I have to install the entire game with each update it’s unfortunate because...: How can I fix this issue. My CoD mw3 make me reinstall the whole game with every update d63dfe78-575a-495f-a86f-8345f6a36b0b
  7. cod mw3 install help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod mw3 install help: I installed cod and was playing it this Morning. I got upto level 18. Then I went out for an hour and when I got back my Xbox was being bad so I re started it. Then when I tried to load cod it...
  8. Can't install campaign pack 1 for COD MW 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install campaign pack 1 for COD MW 2019: I recently installed COD MW 2019 and am trying to install all the packs to access it. Every pack installs properly, except for the first campaign pack. Every other pack installs without error, but...
  9. When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why...: I got black ops 3 to play zombies and went to buy and download a dlc and it won’t install. What do I do 47393741-3325-4beb-b7ad-7b87b9f44297
  10. Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s: I have bo2 on my 360 and I don’t know if it came with the console or not but I should still be able to download it right? 388b1bff-e155-47c2-bcf7-1f27afa2f684