can not get access to Minecraft, Microsoft launcher says: 'Something's not working, It's...

Discus and support can not get access to Minecraft, Microsoft launcher says: 'Something's not working, It's... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought for my son Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition Deluxe collection, and it worked fine since I activated xbox parental control, since then we are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sasa novakovic, May 8, 2023.

1. can not get access to Minecraft, Microsoft launcher says: 'Something's not working, It's...

I bought for my son Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition Deluxe collection, and it worked fine since I activated xbox parental control, since then we are not able to get the game and start Microsoft launcher which asked to sign to parental Microsoft account and gave access which I did but at the and I am getting message: ' Something's not working, It's not you it's us.
    Please tell me what is about here?

:)

sasa novakovic, May 8, 2023
  2. sasa novakovic Win User

can not get access to Minecraft, Microsoft launcher says: 'Something's not working, It's not you it's us'

I did it, mean I canceled request him join to family group.

And just to say that my son is admin in his PC. (his login is : *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

And still all is the same, requesting parental confirmation and unfortunately ending with 'something's not working, It's not you, it's us. '
  3. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

can not get access to Minecraft, Microsoft launcher says: 'Something's not working, It's not you it's us'

Ok, thanks.

Please can you try removing your son from the family?

Nathan
  4. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Hey there, sasa novakovic

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have been busy at work.

Please can you try removing your son as administrator on his PC and making you as admin?

I am just checking to see if this isn't impacting it somehow.

Nathan
  5. sasa novakovic Win User

dear Nathan,

and from my son's PC when I want to log him in to any page related to Microsoft ,even to his account on Microsoft, constantly asks-requests parental confirmation, which we do, but in the end it always ends with a message: something's not working, It's not you, it's us.
  6. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Does your son have an account on the PC?

If so, please log into his account on the PC and try from there (If you haven't already). Did this work?

Nathan
Thema:

can not get access to Minecraft, Microsoft launcher says: 'Something's not working, It's...

1. can not get access to Minecraft, Microsoft launcher says: 'Something's not working, It's... - Similar Threads - access Minecraft Microsoft

2. i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant access to my microsoft acount when i want to play minecraft on my pc: i currently live in iran or persia (islamic republic of iran) and iran is one of non-access'd countries for microsoft login for minecraft. when i try to log in it says : you cant login in this...
  3. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  4. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  5. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  6. Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared: I successfully migrated my Mojang account into a Microsoft account on the 8th of June 2022. I last played Minecraft about a year ago. Now today I tried to login in the Minecraft launcher, but the...
  7. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...
  8. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  9. I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is...: I haver tried to sign out of store and back in I have tried xbox app and both say I have to buy Java. What can I do? 5e7e681f-bd16-4b98-838d-3bfde301b5a8
  10. Microsoft/Minecraft Access Loss

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/Minecraft Access Loss: Ok so basically I almost fell for this scam that steals my Microsoft account on Minecraft in hypixel skyblock. so I followed a guide to keep my account access and I basically removed the primary...