Can not download minecraft on mobile

Discus and support Can not download minecraft on mobile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My daughter bought Minecraft bedrock and java. We did it at the same time. The difference is my Microsoft login is a Gmail account, hers is a yahoo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iSaneLunatic, May 17, 2023.

1. iSaneLunatic
    iSaneLunatic Guest

My daughter bought Minecraft bedrock and java. We did it at the same time. The difference is my Microsoft login is a Gmail account, hers is a yahoo account. She has since got a different phone and today realized that google play wants her to pay for bedrock to install it on her phone. They will not let her login with a yahoo.com account. We tried putting the yahoo.com account as an alternate email address but google play will still not allow the download without paying for bedrock again.

I was able to install it just fine, as my Microsoft account is a Gmail account, and of course google play is happy to let me log in with it.

How do I get bedrock on my daughter's phone without her paying for it again.

:)

iSaneLunatic, May 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: