Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Andreas Rueger, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK.

Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

But I get the error message

Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection [​IMG]

After a check it seems that I have a problem with the Windows Store.

So I tried to download it, but I got a similar error message.

What may be wrong with my Windows?

Regard, Andreas

:)

Andreas Rueger, Apr 7, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Paying $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft for Solitaire Premium Edition, but can't find the app on my computer or a URL for a download. Can someone provide me with a link to the app?

3. MISTERAMD Win User

0x87DD002C Error

I just encountered the same issue. I googled, but found no real solution. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 64bit. Than I uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection through Start \ Settings \ Apps \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection and clicked on
    the button "Remove". Than I removed also XBOX Live. I rebooted my computer (laptop) and I went to the Microsoft Store and searched for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and downloaded / Installed it. Than I clicked on Start \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection (the
    new installed version) and launched it. Than it was auto synchronizing with my XBOX Live account and voila! It's now working again. Fast and smoothly. I hope it will also work on your computer.
  4. MISTERAMD Win User

error 0x87DD002C

I just encountered the same issue. I googled, but found no real solution. I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 64bit. Than I uninstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection through Start \ Settings \ Apps \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection and clicked on
    the button "Remove". Than I removed also XBOX Live. I rebooted my computer (laptop) and I went to the Microsoft Store and searched for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and downloaded / Installed it. Than I clicked on Start \ Microsoft Solitaire Collection (the
    new installed version) and launched it. Than it was auto synchronizing with my XBOX Live account and voila! It's now working again. Fast and smoothly. I hope it will also work on your computer.
  5. Romapad Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection errors

Windows 10 on Acer Aspire V7-582PG.

My problem is that I somehow or other deleted Microsoft Solitaire Collection and now I'm not able to reinstall it agian from windows store. It says that there is some server problem. Is there any solution, how to reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    Probably, download install file somewhere?

Thanks!
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Andreas. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest the following potential solutions:
    (Skip the ones you already tried)

A. Remove the latest Windows updates before trying again.

Windows 11:
    “Select Start > Settings > Windows Update > Update History > Uninstall Updates.”

Windows 10:
    “Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > View Update History > Uninstall Updates.”

Reference link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/windo...s-update-c77b8f9b-e4dc-4e9f-a803-fdec12e59fb0

Restart your PC and try again.

B. Right-click on the Windows button and select PowerShell (run as administrator)
    Then, run the following command: (You may want to copy and paste the entire command)

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}.

This command can take a while to end, but when the process ends, you should be able to type in the PowerShell window.
    After that, please restart your computer and verify again.

C. Run the SFC tool on your PC. This tool may help you find and repair potential corruption.

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

D. Create a new local user on your PC. Then test if you have the same outcome.

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...-windows-20de74e0-ac7f-3502-a866-32915af2a34d

I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - download install Microsoft

2. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  3. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  4. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  5. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  6. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  7. Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...: sorry for my bad vocabulary and spelling english is not my firs language what do i need to do to fix this. i cant reinstall the game becouse there is no delete button (i searched every where)....
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator installation download is too slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator installation download is too slow: [img] I tried downloading MSFS 2020 and part of the game got installed @ 180+ Mbps where as the later half got stuck @ 2Mbps. My internet is 200Mbps unlimited data wired ethernet and no one but...
  9. microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?: so I've seen MANY options across forums on how to fix this, from resetting the app from the settings, to the PowerShell reset and the download throttling. I have tried everything i can find to...
  10. Why a game which I downloaded from Microsoft store is installed at 2 different folders at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why a game which I downloaded from Microsoft store is installed at 2 different folders at...: Hello everyone, recently I bought a game from Microsoft Store (Forza Horizon 5) and installed it at my pc but at an external drive because my main one had not enough storage. So I downloaded...