can not contact support or submit warrty repair online or via callback as both have faults

Discus and support can not contact support or submit warrty repair online or via callback as both have faults in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can not contact support. tried submitting warranty claim online but wont complete. i get a message sorry something went wrong on our end try again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pacs73, Feb 20, 2022.

1. pacs73
    pacs73 Guest

can not contact support or submit warrty repair online or via callback as both have faults

Can not contact support. tried submitting warranty claim online but wont complete. i get a message sorry something went wrong on our end try again later. I have for the last 2 weeks. Tried using call back. submit my number get same error message. Just need to have xbox fixed.

Fault listed below.

The issue first started when I turned my Xbox on using one of the 4 controllers set up for this Xbox. The console would turn on but the Xbox light on the controller would begin to flash and I would have no function of the controller. I tried all controllers and they responded the same way. It was as if they had lost sync with the Xbox. I attempted to sync the controllers press sync button on controller and Xbox light started flashing rapidly but when I pressed the sync button on the Xbox it would not respond. I attempted to do a restart holding power button down on Xbox until it turned itself off. I then attempted to restart the Xbox but this time when I pressed the power button on the controllers the Xbox would not turn on. I had to turn the Xbox on directly using its own button. Again, once booted controllers would not connect nor would the sync button on the Xbox function.

After doing some research It was advised to power cycle the console. I shut the console down removed the power cord for 10 seconds plug it back in and to my amazement the console turned on when I pressed the power button and functioned as normal. Once the console was shut down (console was set to power saving mode) the next time I went to use the Xbox the exact same fault occurred and I would have to use the power cycle routine to be able to use my Xbox. This became frustrating to continually have to pull the power cord out and in just to have a quick game or watch Netflix.

I got sick of this and it was suggested as a help option from Xbox trouble shooting to reset the console. I factory reset as per instructions and reset the console. It was then that issues started to occur. First passwords for Netflix, Prime, Stan and Disney would not be remembered. Then the apps icons would not respond, I would have to uninstall and reinstall to get them to work. After about 2 weeks the controller issue started again and to use the console, I would have to power cycle again. Then the console stopped recognizing my external hdd. It would see the internal and the Seagate memory card but not my ssd nor my hdd. I would need to unplug the hard drives power them down and re-plug them back in sometimes several times to be recognized. All my games would show up but if I selected to play one the console would not load it but I would get a message xxxxxx taking too long to load. Unplug power off hdd plug back in and it would work. It's not the hard drives as I've had then plugged into other consoles turning on and off and had no issues. FYI, I have the faulty Xbox series X, working Xbox series S, 2 Xbox one X, Xbox one S in the house to test on and it works fine with them.

My latest troubleshoot was to have the hdds set to always on and never shut down. I also changed power setting on console to instant on. This worked again for a few weeks until another user used the console under their gamer tag. My instant resume games would not begin, I quit the game and attempted to start it again and it was un responsive with message xxxx taking too long to load. I was forced to power cycle the console off as nothing was loading and by doing this the controller fault and hdd not recognized issues happened again.

The last straw occurred tonight twice. My wife was playing rocket league and lost all control the controller light was on but no buttons would make the Xbox respond could not make Xbox go to home screen by tapping Xbox button on controller nor power Xbox off with controller. Had to turn of Xbox same faults power cycle working. Then I was watching Netflix switched to home selected stan was scrolling choosing something to watch and controller stopped responding no function worked could not turn Xbox off from controller. I pressed box power button on the console and the light began to flash but not power down it did this for 5 minutes before it shut down. I restarted the console and once it loaded to home screen it was very slow to reload apps and show games.

Since this has been occurring the Xbox has become slow to load and respond. Quick resume games would lock up. I have been getting High latency and packet loss when playing on this console but no issues on any other consoles (this console is connected via cat6 Ethernet cable directly to my gaming router as are all other consoles). This Xbox series x has become virtually unusable and I request a new replacement console not a repaired or refurbished console.

:)

pacs73, Feb 20, 2022
  2. XBF John Win User

Hello,

If you're having issues contacting support, there may be another way to do so.

Please go to this page: Xbox Consoles - Xbox One X and Xbox One S - Microsoft Store.

In the bottom right-hand corner, you should see a box that says, "Questions? Talk to an expert".

Choose > Start > Personal Use > Sales & Orders > Chat.

To get the best help here, simply let the chat agent know that you have a registered Xbox that you would like to start a repair order on. They will check to see if the Xbox is registered and attempt to help you through the process. Mind you, this will take longer if you do not register the Xbox to your Microsoft Account prior and will require you do it anyway.

Also as a side note, there was an outage with the repair service system some time ago that could be affecting the process.

Hope this helps,

3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Does Xbox Support cost money?

4. WPAK Win User

Halo 4 limited edition controller problem

Hi there,

-

You could try, if you can order a replacement or repair request here:
    https://myservice.xbox.com/

but not sure if that will work for special edition items, if that doesn't work I would suggest contacting Xbox Support

You can contact them (by phone/callback request) via
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Jyxa Win User

power off while reboot after download update

Okay, then your best bet is to submit an
    Online Repair Request
    or to
    contact
    Official Xbox Support when they are available. I would recommend calling or chatting with an Official Support member before submitting a repair request, just to be sure.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Wireless intermittently stops working on Xbox One

It may be time to contact support directly and discuss with them a possible repair. You can use this
    LINK. It is best to request a callback.
Thema:

1. can not contact support or submit warrty repair online or via callback as both have faults - Similar Threads - contact support submit

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  5. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  6. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  7. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  8. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  9. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  10. I can't submit a repair request OR contact support to schedule a call

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't submit a repair request OR contact support to schedule a call: Hey, I've been trying to submit a repair request for a couple of days now but I keep running into an error after I select a Shipping Method and agree to the T&Cs (about sending controller parts)....