Can not claim Xbox Bundle

Discus and support Can not claim Xbox Bundle in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my Xbox Seires S with the Gilded Hunter Bundle a while ago and i recently made a new account, however when i try to claim the bundle that came... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kuhlego, Mar 21, 2024.

1. Kuhlego
    Kuhlego Guest

I bought my Xbox Seires S with the Gilded Hunter Bundle a while ago and i recently made a new account, however when i try to claim the bundle that came with my xbox for that profile all it shows is "Claim for a different account" and " terms of use" but when i follow what it says from the "Claim for Different account" it brings be to the same page i have been sent to with no section to be able to claim the bundle

:)

Kuhlego, Mar 21, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Kuhlego! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble claiming your bundled items.

• To clarify, do you see "Claimed - Included with this device" next to the item's picture at Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox Console?

The reason why I'm asking is that bundled items can only be claimed once per console, and most users claim them during the initial console setup process. I'm referring to when you turn a console on for the first time and it asks for updates as well as your account information.

It's worth mentioning that the "Claim for different account" button is there to provide instructions on how you would need to go about claiming these items for a different account than the one used in the initial console setup process. This button continues to appear on the "Included with this Xbox Console" screen even after the items have been claimed.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

How to claim Xbox series s bundle

Hi noah jeanpetit,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to claim your Xbox Series S bundle. Just a reminder, we do not have a vision on your account here and what includes with your purchase. However, we can provide you steps on how you can claim the inclusions of your purchase. To claim the bundle, you need to follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Xbox account on your console.

2. Go to the Microsoft Store on your console.

3. Search for the bundle you want to claim (Fortnite and Rocket League).

4. Select the bundle and click on "Claim".

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

If you're still having trouble claiming the bundle, you can try contacting Xbox support for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get the bundle claimed.

For you to be able to contact our dedicated Xbox support, please access this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us. When you are on the page, you will see an option to reach them through call or chat.

Welcome YanYannn

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

bundle claim

Hi,

If its still in the store , fornite's add ons , you will still able to buy it otherwise you will have to search on the web to see if there is still some retaillers who sells it.

Regards
  5. Michaelbeastjk Win User

bundle claim

Hi there!

You will either need to check with the Fortnite store to see if it is available or check on the Xbox Marketplace to see if you can purchase it. Or look online if there is anywhere that is selling it :) Have a shop around!

Hope this helps!
  6. MonjaJozef Win User

bundle claim

Check the Fortnite intel website,
    maybe there is some more info on there.
Thema:

1. Can not claim Xbox Bundle - Similar Threads - claim Bundle

2. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  3. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...: I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6
  4. Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.: I bought an Xbox series s with the rocket league, fortnite and fall guys bundle. It won't allow me to claim them. I've followed all previous instructions from previous people that have asked the...
  5. Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox: I got Diablo 4 with my new Xbox. I can’t claim the new game. I got “included on this Xbox” and the only option it comes up with is “claim with a different account”. I have tried resetting my Xbox....
  6. Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle: I received an error code while trying to claim Diablo IV with my new xbox series x bundle, and now I can't access the game, it's not in my library, and it just says claim for different account....
  7. Can't claim bundle included with console

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't claim bundle included with console: I got a console that had the midnight drive pack on it, and when i go to claim, it only says to calm on a different account. That is also the main account of the Xbox, What should i do?...
  8. How to claim Xbox series s bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to claim Xbox series s bundle: Dear Xbox, I have an Xbox series s that came with a bundle for Fortnite and rocket league and I went to where it said included with this console and tried claiming it and the only option that...
  9. I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...: I have tried to restart my console but it still isn’t working can anyone give me some suggestions f5c22541-2ba1-4392-b282-875674f9c423
  10. How do you claim the bundle that comes with the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you claim the bundle that comes with the Xbox?: When i got my xbox it had a bundle with it... i pressed decide later and it never popped back up so after one year i found out you redeem it so i tryed but it said that i have already claimed it...