can not buy any thing from xbox store

Discus and support can not buy any thing from xbox store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; for the past few days i have not been able to buy any thing off my xbox one or from the website all i want is one game 7 days to die if some one could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eatmyshorts159, Jul 13, 2016.

1. can not buy any thing from xbox store

for the past few days i have not been able to buy any thing off my xbox one or from the website all i want is one game 7 days to die if some one could tell me what to do or how to fix it that would be vary nice

:)

eatmyshorts159, Jul 13, 2016
  2. Can not buy from Avatar Store

It turns out I was on a child account. Thanks

TheSlothLord292, Jul 13, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Can not buy from Avatar Store

Are you on a child account? If so, you would have to make the purchase from a 360 console.

Smwutches, Jul 13, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Actually right now there is a service alert going on with the xbox live service:

Xbox Live Core Services is currently unavailable.

We believe we have identified the issue causing some members to have problems purchasing content. Thanks for your patience as the team works to resolve the issue.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Just be patient until this issue is solved!

M3tal Daz3, Jul 13, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Actually right now there is a service alert going on with the xbox live service:

Xbox Live Core Services is currently unavailable.

We believe we have identified the issue causing some members to have problems purchasing content. Thanks for your patience as the team works to resolve the issue.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status

Just be patient until this issue is solved!
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Xbox

you can buy any games from the xbox app store, or xbox.com
  7. GroundOregano94 Win User

Can i buy anything else with an xbox live gift card?

You can buy anything in xbox store or Microsoft online store. Games, movies, apps, DLCs and many other things. Be aware, gift cards, once redeemed, expire in 3 months. And things must be bought with your account. Another thing. You can use money from gift
    cards to buy someone a gift.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Pre-ordering GTA 5 Help

Your xbox live credit can only be used to buy items from the xbox live marketplace.

The Microsoft store is seperate from that which is why you can't use your credit to buy things from there.
  9. Biggshow Win User

Xbox live

Why do people always look for a cheaper way to buy through these 3rd party sites. I get saving a dollar.. but at what cost? If you are going to buy anything, buy from a local Walmart, EB games (Or any video game store), convenience store or just buy from
    Xbox. It is not worth the head ache or problems that can come from buying items from a unknown store. If you go this route.. best of luck. But Microsoft is not responsible for any losses.
Thema:

1. can not buy any thing from xbox store - Similar Threads - buy thing store

2. I have redeemed some dollars in my account, And I wanted to use them to buy things but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have redeemed some dollars in my account, And I wanted to use them to buy things but it...: I have redeemed some dollars in my account, And I wanted to use them to buy things but it keeps telling me to add a payment method! I have dollars why would I add a Payment method?...
  3. Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox goft card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i...: Hi, i bought a 10€ xbox gift card and when i went to buy a thing it wont showed up then i found that i have multiple devises on the same microsoft account how can i switch between them please?...
  4. I tried buying a spitfire on my Xbox a week ago and now I can’t buy Andy thing as it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried buying a spitfire on my Xbox a week ago and now I can’t buy Andy thing as it says...: How can I contact support as I still cannot buy planes e5f47642-c81f-4fca-9413-af2e167d6c73
  5. I want to buy and download Left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox series S but the thing is, I do not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy and download Left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox series S but the thing is, I do not...: I have tried over and over to download left 4 dead 2 on my Xbox but it says its downloading to my Xbox 360 but the thing is is that i do not have an Xbox 360 and it says it needs to download it to...
  6. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?: Hi. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold? for example, buy one month, when it runs out it doesn't renew I just have to buy one month again. Is this possible? thank you....
  7. i buy diablo 3 but i dont got my wing reward or other free thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy diablo 3 but i dont got my wing reward or other free thing: i buy diablo 3 monday and i see i got wing but i cant find it like. other free thing when you buy the gam 0c2f324c-7a11-4f99-998d-c72c1d07384d
  8. Cannot buy a thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy a thing: Been trying for to days to renew my membership and it won't let me use my card for anything at all the card is in date and all the payment info correct getting hacked off now...
  9. I buy the same thing 2 times by accident how do I get my money back

in XBoX on Consoles
    I buy the same thing 2 times by accident how do I get my money back: I buy the same thing two time for 34$ can I get my money back? 938a5bf2-6fea-4238-b2f8-399e5d675ced
  10. xbox one I try to buy a game and click buy just black screen spinny thing then comes out ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one I try to buy a game and click buy just black screen spinny thing then comes out ...: can anyone help I have live Ethernet connected paypal could purchase games last week have loads of space yet when I try and by game it just click buy goes black then green spinny thing then just...