Can no longer set up my TV as a device/TV App no longer opens

Discus and support Can no longer set up my TV as a device/TV App no longer opens in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so after I downloaded the update, I could no longer control my TV with my voice. I performed a soft reset and this fixed the issue. A couple days... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackBauer201, Feb 21, 2014.

1. JackBauer201
    JackBauer201 Guest

Okay so after I downloaded the update, I could no longer control my TV with my voice. I performed a soft reset and this fixed the issue. A couple days later, I noticed that "Xbox Turn Off" wouldn't work properly so I soft reset my console again. Since then,
    device set up does not work and now the TV app will not even open. I unplugged my console last night and turned it back on this morning and it still does not work.

Has anyone else had this issue?

:)

JackBauer201, Feb 21, 2014
  2. JPep715
    JPep715 Guest
    i need help

I press menu button, go to settings and select tv and oneguide and it just says tv takes too long tostart. No menu to troubleshoot or set up my devices again

JPep715, Feb 21, 2014
  3. xbox won't turn on TV

Turning on my Xbox no longer turns on my TV and cable box. Tried going to tv app settings but get the sorry app took too long message. What's up?

THE ACE MAGNUM, Feb 21, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: