Can no longer play Minecraft Multiplayer after account migration even though all of my...

Discus and support Can no longer play Minecraft Multiplayer after account migration even though all of my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently I have migrated my Mojang account over to Microsoft. Since doing that, my multiplayer and realms option has been disabled as it should be if... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by eddiebob4, Apr 11, 2022.

1. eddiebob4
    eddiebob4 Guest

Can no longer play Minecraft Multiplayer after account migration even though all of my...

Recently I have migrated my Mojang account over to Microsoft. Since doing that, my multiplayer and realms option has been disabled as it should be if the accounts privacy settings are set up to not allow these options. However, the privacy settings on my account are all set to Allow yet I still cannot access multiplayer and it tells me my account is set up wrong.

I have contacted both Mojang support and Microsoft support but neither could give me any other answer than to change my privacy settings, which I have done and checked multiple times. I have tried signing in and out of the minecraft launcher, restarting my laptop many times and reinstalling the minecraft launcher.

Is there anything I can do aside from purchasing the game again because I really don't want to lose all of my progress on servers.

:)

eddiebob4, Apr 11, 2022
  2. ultimatechibby Win User

Minecraft migration (Xbox account)

my minecraft did not let me play multiplayer after migration
  3. eddiebob4 Win User

Can no longer play Minecraft Multiplayer after account migration even though all of my privacy settings look like they are set up correctly.

How is it going?
    I tried what you suggested and it hadn't worked last night but my account seems to be working now. I've tried a lot of things so I have no idea what fixed it but thank you for the help.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Can no longer play Minecraft Multiplayer after account migration even though all of my privacy settings look like they are set up correctly.

That's great to know and you're welcome.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

When you sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings kindly “block” these settings if they’re already on “allow” then submit and after that “allow” again then submit.

After making the changes, kindly restart your device.

[​IMG]
  6. easdasdasd Win User

Hi, thank you for the advice but after trying this, I am still locked out of multiplayer on my account.
Thema:

1. Can no longer play Minecraft Multiplayer after account migration even though all of my... - Similar Threads - longer play Minecraft

2. I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc...: Hello I'm contacting Microsoft today to ask why is my Minecraft is not working(I have the physical copy). I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that I'm just asking how it's perfectly legal...
  3. I can no longer play Minecraft because it appears that my xbox account has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer play Minecraft because it appears that my xbox account has been...: Last year I have migrated my mojang account to microsoft. Everything went smoothly and I could play Minecraft. Today I have been logged out when I have opened launcher. I realised that after...
  4. After Mojang to Microsoft account migration I can no longer play Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    After Mojang to Microsoft account migration I can no longer play Minecraft.: I need help accessing Minecraft through my Microsoft account. After migrating the Minecraft account (bought with a Hotmail email address) to a Microsoft account, I can't play the game anymore. The...
  5. I changed my age and can no longer play Minecraft online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my age and can no longer play Minecraft online.: Previously my accounts age was incorrect so I changed it to an age that is still above the age of 18 and now I can no longer play online. All of my privacy settings are still set to allow. I tried...
  6. We purchased the xbox one with minecraft game package and can no longer play after reboot.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We purchased the xbox one with minecraft game package and can no longer play after reboot.: We purchased the xbox one with minecraft game package a couple years ago. Recently we were having issues with the xbox and needed to reset it. then started having issues with minecraft saying we...
  7. minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was...: Since a windows reinstall (new drive) I lost my sons windows minecraft. I was forced to migrate to microsoft account soon after and he can no longer use it. It shows as owned but will not launch...
  8. Migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and can no longer play Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and can no longer play Minecraft.: I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft and now when I log in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft launcher it says that I don't own the game. I have owned and played the game for at...
  9. Migrated my minecraft account, can no longer play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated my minecraft account, can no longer play: I migrated my mojang account to microsoft earlier today, and could play the game just fine then. When I went to log in a little bit ago, everythings gone and it tells me I have to buy the game....
  10. Can No Longer Play Minecraft Online MultipPlayer on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can No Longer Play Minecraft Online MultipPlayer on LAN: Help! After much research, I was able to get my kids playing Minecraft together at home. We have been using the LAN method, which has worked fine to date. And, we are not interested in a monthly...