Can no longer join parties or send messages

Discus and support Can no longer join parties or send messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Enforcement Team, My account has been reported yesterday by someone who was angry with me for spawning an item on a server in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jjokiller, Feb 22, 2017.

1. jjokiller
    jjokiller Guest

Enforcement Team,

My account has been reported yesterday by someone who was angry with me for spawning an item on a server in which I run. That is what I know from what I have been informed. I can no longer join parties or send messages even though I have
    a perfect record on the enforcement website and I don't think I have done anything wrong as I generally don't play a lot of match made games. I was wondering if it's possible to get in contact with someone from the enforcement team or have whatever it is that
    has been done to my account lifted.

The account Gamer tag is:

:)

jjokiller, Feb 22, 2017
  2. New problem

cant send messages or join parties

Tsundere Kirino, Feb 22, 2017
  3. cant send messages or join parties!!

I figured your were but I Just wanted to be sure lol you should see some of the threads in the Xbox live General discussion board those kids are going nuts over everything that has gone wrong today. Can no longer join parties or send messages :)

BulletsAlwaysWn, Feb 22, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Feb 22, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. GSB a 79Camaro Win User

cant reply or send messages

I can join partys an games but cant send messages or inv 2 parties it happens every day why does it
  7. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Xbox App Not Letting Me Join Parties

I don't think that Phone users are allowed to make/join parties that why Microsoft implemented party chat where iPhone user can send they friend a party chat so that their friend can join through the message. to be able to use party chat you need to have
    a chat group with all your friends in it and send a party chat.
  8. Rafa Meck Win User

Weewwwwd

I can open a party but my mic wont work and nobody can join it.

cant send messages, stream live, join friends in game. Nothing!
  9. Elxr II Win User

message wont send

same problem I'm having . I can join and create parties . I can also receive messages . But I can't send any messages at all.
Thema:

1. Can no longer join parties or send messages - Similar Threads - longer join parties

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  5. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  6. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  7. Can't join anyone or create LFG post. "This post is no longer available."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join anyone or create LFG post. "This post is no longer available.": In xbox overlay LFG can't join anyone or make a post. Every person im trying to join is still looking for group members, still it says: "This post is no longer available.". I tried everything that...
  8. Xbox 360 games on Xbox one says sessions no longer available when I try to join my friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games on Xbox one says sessions no longer available when I try to join my friends...: there’s an issue that has arrived recently. Before this, me and my friends could play Xbox 360 games on our Xbox ones with no issue joining, but now every game we play, we try joining and it says...
  9. I can no longer join a gme with a freind!codeplatusy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer join a gme with a freind!codeplatusy: I can not join a game wt a freind ded311ec-9087-4131-9a22-0d2943624f66
  10. No longer able to join parties or see when friends come online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to join parties or see when friends come online.: I have an issue where: I do not receive notifications of friends coming on line I do not receive party invites I can not join a party or game of a friend via the menus (the options are grayed...