Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

Discus and support Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evan Buchanan1, May 6, 2024.

1. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I received it as a Christmas gift a few years ago and it came out of the box with drift and also skips through the menu and it's really annoying, but I got it a long time ago and didn't play Xbox that much, therfore it didn't really bother me to get it replaced, I just started to get back into Xbox and it's really annoying having you game always want to look up. I had other controllers before that worked fine but now one u bought broken is the only one I got, Kinda upsetting. #wishing

:)

Evan Buchanan1, May 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken