Can my son use my xbox live gold account?

Discus and support Can my son use my xbox live gold account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased an xbox live gold 12 month membership pre-paid card for my son. There are two Microsoft accounts set up on my sons xbox. Both with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dup3ca176ca-e6d1-4400-83d4-d36cf4ee3771, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Can my son use my xbox live gold account?

I purchased an xbox live gold 12 month membership pre-paid card for my son. There are two Microsoft accounts set up on my sons xbox. Both with different email addresses. I have entered the pre pay code under my account as I thought this was the correct way
    as the parent. The membership was intended for my son to use but he can't as its on my account. I am very confused. how do I rectify this situation? Can my son put his avatar onto my account? Any suggestions please?

:)

dup3ca176ca-e6d1-4400-83d4-d36cf4ee3771, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Do you need to purchase a 2nd xbox live account for a 2nd system?

My oldest son has an xbox one and a Gold membership. My 2nd son has an xbox 360 on a 2nd tv. Do I need to purchase a 2nd xbox live subscription for my 2nd son, or can he use the same account and Gold membership as my oldest? Thanks!

KillerKeller192, Jan 7, 2014
  3. ItsTbagTime2
    ItsTbagTime2 Guest
    xbox membership

I have xbox live at my house....my sons come over and use it.....Now my exwife bought an xbox console..is there anyway they can use my yearly gold membership at there moms house too

ItsTbagTime2, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

You can share your account with your son just be sure to carefully monitor his activities as the account is in your name and is your responsibility. If you willing to give up your avatar you son can modify yours. Unfortunately once a prepaid code.is used
    on an account it can not be removed. You could try calling support by phone to see if they can refund.the code and give you a new code but it is doubtful as they will only do it in extreme circumstances for other various reasons.

Auswulf, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: