Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?

Discus and support Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that was supposed to be repaired using the warranty repair for power/battery issues, but even after the repair... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aaron Wilkerson, May 10, 2024.

1. Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?

I have Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 that was supposed to be repaired using the warranty repair for power/battery issues, but even after the repair the controller is still have having power issues. Is it possible to get it looked at again or replaced?

:)

Aaron Wilkerson, May 10, 2024
  2. AridLizard Win User

Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games

can you borrow a different controller to confirm whether the problem is with the Xbox or the controller?

if it works fine on a different controller then you will need to get the controller repaired/replaced (standard warranty is 90 days but some retailers have a longer warranty if you didn't get it direct from Microsoft/Xbox)

if the problem continues with a different controller then you should set get it replaced under warranty.
  3. ItzCamzy Win User

Xbox series x pad disconnecting

Hi,

This sounds like a fault with the controller and something that would need to be repaired.

If the controller is still under warranty Microsoft are always great at getting things repaired/replaced ( in my experience)

You can check eligibility of warranty and request a repair via the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty
  4. Icelighter Win User

Microphone doesn’t work on Xbox One S

Thanks for the response.

For argument sake, let’s say another controller works. Since the controller I have came with my console and the console is around six months old, would the controller be covered under the warranty? If so, I assume I can acquire a replacement under warranty
    in a similar manner to requesting a console warranty repair.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Controller Needs Repair

6. Eden0032 Win User

Controller

Hi there.

If your controller is still under warranty, you can get it repaired/replaced for free from
    http://devicesupport.microsoft.com

If it is out of warranty, you can pay for a repair/replacement from the same website.

I hope this helps.

-
Thema:

Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work?

1. Can my controller be replaced if warranty repair didn't work? - Similar Threads - controller replaced warranty

2. How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request for replacement controller without a serial number?: I bought the Xbox with Microsoft Complete Warranty. I registered the Xbox console but not its controller. Never had issues until the controller could not be turned on one day. Knowing I could...
  3. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  4. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  5. will my controller get replaced or repaired

in XBoX on Consoles
    will my controller get replaced or repaired: i have the Xbox Starfield themed controller and i was wondering if i sent it in (to fix a problem like stick drift) would they repair it or replace it with the same Starfield themed controller or...
  6. How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund/replacement on a customized controller that I never received?: I purchased a personalized Elite Wireless Controller Series 2- Complete Bundle on March 15th 2024. I received an email stating it was shipped on March 22nd, then another email stating it was...
  7. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  8. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  9. How do I replace out of warranty faulty xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I replace out of warranty faulty xbox elite controller: Going online and clicking through the options I can order a replacement controller for ~£75. This process cannot be completed as an error always happen on the last step. The virtual assistant only...
  10. Will I get a new warranty when replacing an Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Will I get a new warranty when replacing an Xbox elite series 2 controller: I bought one of the original elite series 2 controllers. It is now broken and the warranty has expired. I can start a new order through the device coverage section and it recommends purchasing a...