Can my child benefit from my Gamepass Ultimate

Discus and support Can my child benefit from my Gamepass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to know if it transfers over or not 0eb00a76-7810-49a0-b7f4-f382b566cac4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Przemyslaw Renusch, May 7, 2023.

1. Can my child benefit from my Gamepass Ultimate

I want to know if it transfers over or not

:)

Przemyslaw Renusch, May 7, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and an Xbox gamer. Hope you are doing well!

If your subscription is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it can be shared to other console only by means of the Home Xbox sharing. You just need to set the console of your child as your Home Xbox and this will share the benefits of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to him.

More details how Home Xbox works and things that can be shared can be found at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

I hope this helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will try to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Oofoofyey Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Also I need to mention that I still have the benefits for gold, and can play online. i also bought the gamepass that was on sale for a dollar, is it a regular gamepass or a ultimate?
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Should you pay twice?

when you upgraded to gamepass ultimate it will have converted your gold to gamepass ultimate, you would have had months of ultimate from the result but you cancelled which cancels the lot, it has it in big red writing when upgrading that it will convert your remaining gold to game pass ultimate. reading before purchasing actually benefits the individual. they have not stolen anything.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Can I gameshare my games with both of my sons?

or just wait for the family plan of gamepass if it ever gets full release, then you all get the benefits of gamepass ultimate on one sub that costs slightly more.
  6. Panno92 Win User

Changing Xbox subscription from gamepass to gold

No you don't need to cancel the subscription, you will simply need to wait the natural expiration.

From what you have written I think that you have a Gamepass Ultimate (which already includes all Gold benefits), therefore your only way to have only an active gold is this:

- cancel the recurring billing for Gamepass Ultimate (already done)

- wait until the natural expiration of Gamepass Ultimate

- Buy a Gold Membership Card or activate the gold subscription on the xbox store

Unfortunately there is no way to make a direct downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate to Gold

I hope this could help you
Thema:

1. Can my child benefit from my Gamepass Ultimate - Similar Threads - child benefit Gamepass

2. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  3. Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?: My American (adult) freind has gifted me this game and it has never delivered! 40 euros doen thr drain! Please help me with changing any parental controls settings regarding receiving gifts...
  4. How can I turn my child account into an adult account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I turn my child account into an adult account?: My microsoft account is apart of a family, where this account is a child account and another account is the parent. I am now 19 and am trying to buy a game off the microsoft store but it says I...
  5. Child Account- Friends- Ipad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child Account- Friends- Ipad: I have opened now about 15 different pages, downloaded apps and still cannot find any button that allows my child to add friends to their iPad. I’ve tried PC, from my phone and from her iPad and...
  6. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  7. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  8. how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to i accapt an aproval request for my child he sent the request but i cant see it anywhere?: i dont see any message asking me to accept on my email of anywhere else. 6f0e6db3-c331-4f8b-8a49-8ac040f7b32a
  9. How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does XboxS prevent an adult from contacting my child?: How can/does MS prevent an adult, posing as a child, from contacting my child on XboxS during live play? 2d1f38cf-015f-4625-b55b-d017c53f0566
  10. Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can turn off messaging entirely for child xbox accounts?: I would like to turn off the ability to view, send and receive messages/chats on XBOXs for my Children Accounts. I had tried turning off the feature in privacy settings on the portal but they can...