Can my Canadian Xbox series s work in Pakistan voltage which is 230volts without converter

Discus and support Can my Canadian Xbox series s work in Pakistan voltage which is 230volts without converter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can my Canadian Xbox series s work in Pakistan voltage which is 230 volts without converter 5ef7798a-d135-4fb0-8824-e4f171a6d26c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MustafaMohammad1, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Can my Canadian Xbox series s work in Pakistan voltage which is 230volts without converter

Can my Canadian Xbox series s work in Pakistan voltage which is 230 volts without converter

:)

MustafaMohammad1, Dec 3, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can my Canadian Xbox series s work in Pakistan voltage which is 230volts without converter

Modern electronics don't need a converter

Just the physical plug

You only.Need.a converter for cooking and heating products

But then you would be taking a major risk long term.by not using a local device for cooking or heating products
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi MustafaMohammad1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Yes, the Xbox series S its ready to go in all regions without needing a converter
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can my Xbox work in Pakistan without a converter at230V

Which Xbox do you have, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X or Xbox Series X or S? Not all of them are multi-voltage. The Xbox 360 and Xbox One will need either a power converter or a power supply for your region. As for the Xbox One S, Xbox One X and Series X or S, they are multi-voltage, and should work fine with the correct power cable.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Bought an Xbox Series X. I may need other stuffs to support it.

Pakistan is not a supported region for Xbox, Live, or GamePass

A voltage converter that can handle a game console is hundreds of dollars. The Xbox has a universal power supply
  6. SummerGorilla96 Win User

Bought an Xbox Series X. I may need other stuffs to support it.

Pakistan is not a supported region for Xbox, Live, or GamePass

A voltage converter that can handle a game console is hundreds of dollars. The Xbox has a universal power supply
    Hi,

You are correct, Pakistan is currently not in supported region list, and I knew this for a long time. Plus, my current account is US region because I lived there for about 5 years.

As what you stated, a stabilizer is not needed because the console supports multi-voltage.
Thema:

1. Can my Canadian Xbox series s work in Pakistan voltage which is 230volts without converter - Similar Threads - Canadian series Pakistan

2. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...
  3. Where do you change my profile data so xbox nows that I m Canadian

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do you change my profile data so xbox nows that I m Canadian: Dear Tech Support, I have a problem, I want to buy at microsoft store something but hes asking me lot of question concerning my adress that I already enter it. I am blocked when he ask me wich...
  4. I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get a refund on a game i gifted from the Canadian Microsoft store and my friend...: I cant get a refund on a game that i gifted. My friend cant redeem the code because i bought the game from the Canadian Microsoft store and hes in the USA. The game is not showing on my purchases...
  5. I recept the code present for me in canadian , but I'm from brasil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recept the code present for me in canadian , but I'm from brasil: I have one problem for activity the code in Brasil can you help me for active the code fb773038-1ee4-45dc-8132-fc5a3c0d6844
  6. Canadian Xbox Series X in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canadian Xbox Series X in the UK: Hey everyone, So here’s my concern, I recently moved from Canada to the UK and brought my Xbox Series X with me. I was about to hook it up when I remembered my electric razor nearly caught on...
  7. Canadian Xbox Series X in Finland

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canadian Xbox Series X in Finland: I moved to Finland and brought my Canadian Xbox Series X. I am wondering if I can just use a regular plug adapter or will need some other device to avoid having the machine overheat and fry....
  8. Gifting to a Canadian from U.S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gifting to a Canadian from U.S.: So im sure i can't gift something from the xbox store to a Canadian friend as im in the U.S. but could i buy a gift card code from say amazon or a local store and message them the code to enter?...
  9. Canadian Warranty on Elite Series 2 Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canadian Warranty on Elite Series 2 Controller?: Canadian Warranty Elite Series 2 if Purchased 2020 Christmas Holidays ? 8399b4d9-5719-42de-9c87-2252dc773ab6
  10. Canadian purchased digital gift for American, unable to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canadian purchased digital gift for American, unable to redeem: I am in Canada and purchased the digital code as a gift for someone in the USA. He is unable to redeem. There was no warning during purchase that this would not work, and the help support is 0%...