Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

Discus and support Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kenny Wallace, Jun 20, 2023.

1. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz

:)

Kenny Wallace, Jun 20, 2023
  2. StateRoadDog17 Win User

xbox live gold on xbox one and xbox 360

I have a Xbox One with a Gold Membership. I have two gamerTags. One for me and one for my son. We still use our Xbox 360 as well. Why is it that only my GamerTag can play multi-player games when someone utilizes the Xbox 360. I looked in the settings and
    it is showing my sons as only Silver and mine as Gold.

Does he not get to do multi-player on the 360 as he is allowed to on the One?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my membership is good but i get no rewards or free games or nothing why

If you've already redeemed the card, then no. There's no way to change it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my membership is good but i get no rewards or free games or nothing why

Yes, gold can be used on a 360. Gold is used to play online multiplayer. Games with Gold have been discontinued for the 360 so you won't get free games for the 360 with a subscription.
  5. Kenny Wallace Win User

Ok at least i can quit trying thanks for your insight
  6. Kenny Wallace Win User

Thank you finally i know whats up i bought the wrong thing for my 360 is there a way to get the 25 bucks for the card just credited to my account so i can at least buy one game if not i wasted 25 bucks
Thema:

Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

1. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my... - Similar Threads - 360 console live

2. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  3. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  4. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  5. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  6. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  7. Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox Live when playing 360 games, both on Series X and a 360 console: Hi, guys. It's me. Senior ambassador and Xbox product tester. Sign in is broken for 360 games on the Series X again! Can't sign in on my 360 console either. January, July, October and now...
  8. Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console: I just wanna know a solution to the sign up problem on my xbox 360 .... I'm struggling to sign up to xbox live and it keeps referring me to xbox.com/support for more info but I'm not finding any...
  9. Error 8015190A - Cannot connect to Xbox live on 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 8015190A - Cannot connect to Xbox live on 360 console: I turned on TFA and tried to connect to my Xbox live on my 360. this did not work. I've tried the solutions on the article https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-8015190a...
  10. My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live: My consol can't connect to xbox Live I keep getting everytime with 8015000A 6a9f02f5-46b2-4fc6-87da-1b95ad40c4d0