Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?

Discus and support Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please excuse my ignorance, I'm really not up to speed with any of this, but I have 3 daughters who all love playing Minecraft on mine and my wives... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Justin Floyd, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Justin Floyd
    Justin Floyd Guest

Please excuse my ignorance, I'm really not up to speed with any of this, but I have 3 daughters who all love playing Minecraft on mine and my wives phones, but would really like to upgrade.

We have an xbox one and was thinking that I could buy 2 more xbox ones, so that they could all have their own set up and create a little gaming room for them ?

I am happy to purchase the systems and screens, but I have just been informed that if they want to play in each others world, then I would need 3 x subscriptions @ £9 per month each ? Is this correct ?

If so then I am going to have to scrap this plan.

They don't really play any other online games, they just want to play privately amongst the 3 of them.

Please advise ?

Many thanks

:)

Justin Floyd, Dec 11, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Justin. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Minecraft is a paid game, so it will require a Game Pass Core or Ultimate membership in order to play online multiplayer.

You can share Game Pass between 2 consoles at the same time, by enabling one as the Home Xbox, but at this time you cannot share Game Pass between 3 consoles or accounts.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

After some public testing earlier this year, Xbox is working on a Friends & Family plan for Game Pass. Stay tuned for more information on this plan.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

No problem Justin! Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Sepharoth2k14 Win User

Safe Minecraft server for young kids under 10

My daughters are 9 and 11 are both minecraft fans so i just got it for them on the Xbox 360 they dont have a headset But they both play on my gamer tag. . feel free to add it so the youngsters can play together.
  5. o ZomBee o Win User

Combo Co-Op human fall flat??

as long as they have both have profiles on the xbox they are playing on together then yes. I used to use this method so my daughter could play Minecraft with me while I played with my friends.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

XBOX Minecraft - playing online with Windows 10 players possible ?

I am considering to buy to my daughter Minecraft to play online with her friends but I am not sure which platform to choose. Most of her friends playing Minecraft on Windows 10 machines. Can Xbox player play Minecraft online with Win 10 players together
    ??

Greets,
    Yes if you are on the bedrock versoin
Thema:

1. Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ? - Similar Threads - daughters play minecraft

2. How do I see which email address/microsoft account my daughter is using to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I see which email address/microsoft account my daughter is using to play minecraft...: Hello! When I bought the Amazon Fire Tablet, I got a free copy of Minecraft and it's tied to my Amazon account. My daughter plays Minecraft on my Amazon profile in the Kindle Fire. When I look...
  3. My daughter and I can’t play Minecraft together?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter and I can’t play Minecraft together?: I have two Xbox’s. One that I use and one that I am setting up for my daughter to use. I bought Minecraft under my account, and can play. My daughter can also play on her child account if I am...
  4. How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...: I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to send her an in-game invitation and she came up...
  5. How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...: I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to send her an in-game invitation and she came up...
  6. My daughter uses my Microsoft account password to play Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter uses my Microsoft account password to play Minecraft: Years ago I set up a minecaft account when my kids were young. Now my child has to enter my password everytime she wants to play Minecraft? Is there anyway to transfer her Microsoft access to her...
  7. I am trying to play minecraft with my daughter cross-platform

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft with my daughter cross-platform: I have been trying for weeks to get my daughter to be able to play Minecraft on Xbox One with me playing on Windows 10. Her Microsoft account is in my Microsoft Family. I have read tons of other...
  8. Looking for friends for daughter age 11 to play minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends for daughter age 11 to play minecraft: She wants to play with kids 10 and up. No older than 15 is possible. She is home for spring break and can play anytime. Gt is mine I'm her dad it's add anytime and will will get her on to...
  9. My daughter is looking for kids to play Minecraft with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter is looking for kids to play Minecraft with.: My daughter is 7 and she is wanting kids her she to okay Minecraft with. We share a gamertag . She does not have a mic. c8c3ba8e-19ca-4bed-9962-cbf71f2ce367
  10. Looking to get Xbox live friends for my daughter (7) who also like to play minecraft on Xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to get Xbox live friends for my daughter (7) who also like to play minecraft on Xbox ...: Just like the title says looking for Xbox live friends for my daughters account to play minecraft. She is 7 and I supervise her playtime and join in some times but I don't really like minecraft. I...