can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

Discus and support can microsoft repair custom controllers ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by j ram50, Apr 6, 2024.

1. j ram50
    j ram50 Guest

I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall can help that would be really cool thx .

:)

j ram50, Apr 6, 2024
  2. j ram50 Win User

im not sure what series it is but ik its elite.
  3. [EX] Win User

Hey,

I would suggest to put the controller on a little stand in a showcase or so next to a photo of the person and keep both in good memory. ❤️
  4. j ram50 Win User

Hey,

I would suggest to put the controller on a little stand in a showcase or so next to a photo of the person and keep both in good memory. ❤️
    im thinking about that if this dont work out .thank you for your time much luv<3.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

If it's not elite then it will cost hurt as much to buy a new one in the same design
  6. Karen McAfee Win User

CONTROLLER DRIFT

No, this one was actually a new, customized one I got my son for Christmas (last year) and was returned to Microsoft for repair within the first 90 days--Microsoft returned it to me with this issue, which it did not have before being sent in for repair.

By the time I got around to talking to Microsoft about the second repair, the 30 day repair window had expired and they said "too bad" basically. Apparently, customized controllers only have a 90 day warranty, and repairs a 30 day warranty. So now I have
    a new, custom controller that doesn't work.
Thema:

1. can microsoft repair custom controllers ? - Similar Threads - microsoft repair custom

2. Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft repair the Ethernet port on my Xbox?: Xbox series x abruptly disconnected from live. At the time it was connected via Ethernet cable to the router. After several attempts to troubleshoot, and with or with out the Ethernet cable, it...
  3. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  4. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  5. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072
  6. Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it: I sent my under warranty controller to Microsoft and they cancelled the order. They did not let me know via e-mail. I only realized it was cancelled when I selected the controller in my devices on...
  7. Can I get Xbox controller repaired by Microsoft in Mumbai, India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get Xbox controller repaired by Microsoft in Mumbai, India?: I want my Xbox series S controller to be repaired. My controller is out of warranty. Can I get it repaired by Microsoft in Mumbai, India? 643b8d9c-d632-4b5c-9404-4920e94a4707
  8. Why does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?: Our Xbox Series X turns off after being on for less than 10 seconds. We went through all of the troubleshooting steps (both online and through tech support) and the only option was for us to send...
  9. Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't place repair order or get in contact with Microsoft.: In short, the Series S which I have owned for less than a year stopped working. After going through the suggested fixes, I have tried placing a repair order through the Microsoft account multiple...
  10. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...