Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

Discus and support Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Julien J321, Jun 25, 2024 at 1:14 AM.

1. Julien J321
    Julien J321 Guest

Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address on file. Do I not legally own these digital copies.

When you purchase digital content, you only own a license to access the content, you don't own the content. So your ability to access the content can be revoked by Microsoft (or any company you buy digital content from) depending on various factors. Microsoft typically does not transfer licenses between accounts.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address on file. Do I not legally own these digital copies.

And this is why you should always keep your contact and account info upto date

Should.be noted when recovering sn account they are looking for the original info.not later changes which is where most people make their mistake on
  4. yobrizo Win User

Profile adress

Hello. when making digital purchases we need to have a valid billing address. that's why you need to put your address
  5. HEY hazed face Win User

Call of Duty: AW Updating Problem

Same problem for me I am at 13% In 45 mins. I am beyond *** right now and will never digitally preload again if this is how it works with Microsoft. Everyone else I know got a hard disc and are all enjoying the game right now while I wait. Thanks for
    taking my $100 and holding me hostage your the best Microsoft!
  6. johan Astacio Win User

Why is my microsoft account balance not showing up

My Microsoft balance is in my payment and billing, but when I am going to buy in the store I can not use to make my purchases. Help please
Thema:

1. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Hold Digital

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!: I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I have been trying every way possible to contact...
  6. Why arent we holding microsoft accountable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why arent we holding microsoft accountable?: I have been noticing people getting banned over words on xbox, myself included. Yet Microsoft policy doesnt show me which words I can and cannot use via xbox. Also we shouldnt even alliw bans for...
  7. How do i get a hold of Microsoft Xbox legal department?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get a hold of Microsoft Xbox legal department?: I'm done requested a call to be made to my phone that has not been done. I'm trying to find a way to get to talk to someone. I have been wrongfully banned for a selfie on my profile gamer pic...
  8. How does the xbox microsoft store hold files?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does the xbox microsoft store hold files?: Hey all, Just wondering about the xbox store. Who manages packages on the store for game dlcs? Is it microsoft or the game maker, I'm getting unavailable on some dlcs. Forgot to mention I can't...
  9. When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you.: I understand how this sounds.... why ask microsoft but i feel its the responsibility of the console to hold them accountable. I am an xbox owner. I support you. I took the dvd reader failures from...
  10. Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...: This is more or less pertaining to the concept of whether or not longtime Xbox consumers can ask that Microsoft take any degree of responsibility or be held accountable on any level, even the...