"Can Microsoft help with the unauthorized game gift (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

Discus and support "Can Microsoft help with the unauthorized game gift (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 24485eb3-27e2-4522-b217-a15ca81bbc81 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Afshan Moti, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Afshan Moti
    Afshan Moti Guest

"Can Microsoft help with the unauthorized game gift (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Afshan Moti, Nov 2, 2023
  2. XxNuTsInCuPsXx Win User

Cannot remember emails after reset

i try to view my email but i cant :(
    Recover your username

not telling @gmail.com is an existing Microsoft account. Try

signing in
    with this username.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is also associated with the following username(s):

We've hidden part of the username(s) for security reasons.

How do i un hide
  3. SOAD_Zombie Win User

Xbox Live and Microsoft accounts merge?

Wondering if I add *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** as the primary Alias for my XBOX account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) will this mean that when I am in the MS store using *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** it will show my xbox purchases?
  4. JudyCS-879C827A-9611 Win User

Help Microsoft Jigsaw wont sign in

I have e-mailed the requested documentation to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.
  5. Saurabh Seth Win User

Changing a gamertag to a different Microsoft account from Windows

Thanks a lot for your replies Cajun and D3ath. But I'm facing another problem when switching the email id of the account.

Here's the situation:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The account with the gamertag I want.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: The live account that I want to switch to.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** also had a gamertag that I don't care about. So I switched the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to some temporary gmail id. This step worked. Now I can log in with the temporary gmail id into live accounts and also on gamesforwindows.com.

Now when I try to switch the email id of *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, I get an error saying *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** isn't available.

Any suggestions?
  6. CuddlyNebula79 Win User

Changing Netflix Accounts (Help!)

Netflix Premium Accounts 2017 Netflix may be a common yank on-line community supported in 1997 and junction rectifier by Reed Hastings, that provides media streaming to the countries like North & South America, Australia, Japan and a few components of Europe.
    Netflix is that the ideal selection for those that favor to watch live streaming of TV shows, dramas, music & motion-picture show on the web. tho' Netflix encompasses astraightforward exhausting & quick rule of getting a premium Netflix account for availing
    its on-line services of media streaming. Here, during this article, you'll get Free Netflix Accounts and Passwords that operating in 2017. you'll use these

Though Netflix encompasses a straightforward exhausting & quick rule of getting a premium Netflix account for availing its on-line services of media streaming. Here, during this article, you'll get Free Netflix Accounts and Passwords that operating in 2017. you'll use
    these streaming apps to observe movies.

Check everything here at googlewords.net :
    Free Netflix Accounts
    , Free Netflix Account Free Netflix

Though being a premium service, Netflix manages to draw in lots of shoppers WHO use it to stream on-line media. the explanation is that the on-demand access to one’s favorite movies, TV shows, music, etc. All one wants is a full of life web association on a
    tool sort of a smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop or sensible TVs. Well, for a fewthose that cannot afford to procure the premium membership of Netflix, and people finding out free Netflix accounts and passwords, we've got one thing within the store for you
    guys. Also, check the way to Use Netflix In Asian nation.

Yes, you detected it right. 1st of all, we'd recommend everybody who’s finding out Netflix account generators to curb their journey as a result of it’s possibly that you’re attending to fail and realize one. tho' the sole factorwhich could work for you may
    be a legitimate & active Netflix accounts and passwords. Moreover, this might even keep you aloof from harmful and malicious programs that you may encounter on your hunt, that sometimes lands up messing up things for you ultimately. we have a tendency to ar here
    to share with you approved and dealing Netflix accounts for you to urge through the Netflix login while not paying one penny.

Netflix additionally offers an endeavor membership for one month. So, if nothing works you'll make sure of victimisation & accessing Netflix services for a minimum of 1st one month associated once that you may convert yourself for truly disbursal some cash and obtaining an
    access to Netflix premium account during a legitimate manner, that on the primary hand is very counseled to discourage piracy.

Though a very important note here that you simply are going to be needed to submit your mastercard data for this path & you cancel the subscription once one month so as to avoid charge. you'll do that underneath your account in your profile. check up on the
    free Netflix premium account and countersign below.

Contents

Free Netflix Premium Account 2017 – Free Netflix Accounts And Passwords:

Update on twenty five January: we have a tendency to found the most effective resolution to use Free Netflix Accounts in 2017. This technique is 100% operating for all the users. you would like to transfer the file given below to understand the way to use them. we've
    got written the step by step technique and hooked up some vital text documents within the .ZIP file.

Update On ordinal March: we have a tendency to ar attending to update a listing of latest operating accounts and passwords once eight hours from currently thus, keep visiting AllTechFeed to urge operating Netflix Accounts.

Important Note:

Please don't modification the login credentials of those accounts. this is often a call for participation from my aspect. I hope all of you access the content through these accounts while not ever-changing the passwords. we have a tendency to wont to offer the
    accounts often. But, the users were ever-changing the passwords whenever. So, we have a tendency to stopped sharing new accounts. we have a tendency to have gottenseveral requests from users. So, we have a tendency to ar sharing the accounts once more. If
    anyone will like that once more, we have a tendency to can’t do something. I hope you all realize it. Thanks

Please leave a comment if the accounts ar operating for you

And

Do not forget to share this text along with your friends

Email ID Password

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** alltechfeed.com

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** alltechfeed.com

Showing one five|to five} of 5 entries

Username / Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Password: 17737271888

Username / Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Password: 123456

Password: 517454614

Password: 008249

Password: interview0929

Password: cdefgahc

Password: qwerty7

[**LATEST ACCOUNTS**] UPDATED ON MARCH(03-01-2017)

Free Netflix Accounts And Passwords List - operating Premium Netflix Accounts: UPDATED ON MARCH(03-01-2017)

Email ID Password

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** smiller1

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** cleotilde

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** DaBears1!

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** sophie

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** june13

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** life23

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** abhi34252

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** daringBeast1

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** MahaniQueen$Indbattle9

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** wglmet

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Funfeast001

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** qwerty7

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** LegeGreen76

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** judefg

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** SharaNi125&

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** jerk5839

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** woodpencilFiLL

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 1234567

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** iyMe$kl

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** uojlsd

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** casting8

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** GivingMeThumbsUp67

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** MeOnly$1

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** nagForNailU

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** KollamissaIL

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** gatewaysTc

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 17737271888

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 808730

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** rumblerK&

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ryanimahan

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Shreyaio89

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** TyBablu$

>td >Tiger@always76

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** danbrown2

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** mmwwio

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** WarrEn89

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 111961982

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 09vboltyuks

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** warner1234

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** mickeyme1

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** oldsegg987

Showing one to forty one of forty one entries

UPDATED ON MARCH(03-01-2017) - LATEST operating PREMIUM NETFLIX ACCOUNTS

We don't claim the guarantee of any of those account operating since it's potential that they may have expired , tho' likely you’ll realize a minimum of one in all them operating. I hope you fancy some time on Netflix streaming motion-picture show, TV shows
    & alternative media. Do feel the necessity to drop a thanks if you discover a operating Netflix account from the above-listed ones.

See Less

Information illustrated from GoogleWords.Net .. .Get lots of useful content for free here
Thema:

1. "Can Microsoft help with the unauthorized game gift (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus... - Similar Threads - Microsoft help unauthorized

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  5. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  6. Error with microsoft and xbox app, help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with microsoft and xbox app, help: I have a problem with Microsoft not downloading the Xbox app and it is getting stuck on install with the color grey and now I'm having a new problem which is I need to click everything about 3-4...
  7. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  8. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  9. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  10. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...