Can Microsoft help me recover my main Microsoft account please?

Discus and support Can Microsoft help me recover my main Microsoft account please? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello community. I have been recently hacked on a different Microsoft account that contains personal information, data saves for different medias, etc.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dyligent Cinicola, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Can Microsoft help me recover my main Microsoft account please?

Hello community. I have been recently hacked on a different Microsoft account that contains personal information, data saves for different medias, etc. I need to find a way to get my account back from being inaccessible by me. I have already tried using the "recover your account" link, (microsoft.com/acsr), but it never seems to have worked at all. This is a real pain in the ****, and I'm starting to panic if I can ever get my account back, because if I can't, I would have wasted hundreds of dollars over the course of 6 years. I will be really disappointed and upset at microsoft for their protocol when it comes to situations that I am in. They claim they care about hacked accounts, but in reality, I don't think they really do. I might also want to add that the email that stole the account from me had a domain that ended as "rambler.ru", which is a Russian email address. I will try any ideas anyone has to help recover this account of mine. If someone does help me, I will be forever grateful. Please and thank you.

:)

Dyligent Cinicola, Jul 21, 2023
  2. Dyligent Cinicola1 Win User

They are doing a data transfer apparently with my account. Thank you!
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Dyligent!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Microsoft account. I am here to help.

I understand that you have already tried the account recovery webform and it didn't work. In situations like these, it would be best to reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support as soon as possible. They have the tools and resources to possibly recover a hacked account if the account recovery web form didn't work. You can contact them through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your understanding and kindness. I hope you have a great day!
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Please help me recover my Microsoft account

Hi ANDRE L, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you no longer have access to your Microsoft/Minecraft account. In such cases, the only thing you can do is submit a recovery form. If you can still perform actions with your email, you can fill out the recovery form and the responsible team will help you recover your account.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

In case you cannot fill out the form, below I leave you the links to contact support by message or call, there you will have the options to contact Microsoft 365 or Xbox support depending on your case.

Support: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

If you want direct Xbox support, here is the link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

In the following link you will find the Microsoft support numbers, and you must select the number depending on your Country/Region where you are currently located, then you must write down the number and call.

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

Note: Once you regain access to your account, it is recommended that you enable two-step verification (MFA) for added security on your account.

Remember that this is a help forum for the Microsoft community where we are players like you, therefore we do not belong to Microsoft directly, the only ones who can help you with this problem are support.

If you find this information useful, please let me know; Otherwise, I'll be happy to help!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

How can i recover a stolen xbox account?

6. NIMS2 owner Win User

recovery team

locked by microsoft recovery team they couldnt recover my main account
Thema:

1. Can Microsoft help me recover my main Microsoft account please? - Similar Threads - Microsoft help recover

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. need help in recovering microsoft account for xbox and gamepass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help in recovering microsoft account for xbox and gamepass.: dears i need help in recovering microsoft account for retrieving xbox gamepass and i forgot the email and i know only the alternative email... please i need your help note:i didnt register it...
  7. Please help me recover my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me recover my Microsoft account: A while ago, I got a computer virus and all my passwords were compromised, I lost access to my Microsoft account creation email which has a Minecraft game that I bought with a gift card at a mall...
  8. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...
  9. Need help recovering minecraft and microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering minecraft and microsoft account: Hello, I made this question earlier but I didn't seem to get any help. First of all I am pretty sure I had migrated my minecraft account to my microsoft account like a few months ago. On the 29th...
  10. How do I recover my hacked Microsoft account that no agent can help me recover?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my hacked Microsoft account that no agent can help me recover?: I lost access to my Microsoft account around November-October 2022, and ever since then I been trying to get it back and even got in contact with support, but they were no help at all. But from...