Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

Discus and support Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can Logitech Flight Yoke System and rudder pedals be used with Xbox?! 7bdd7942-6acb-4f38-9e4f-c383957acaf6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dewald Krynauw, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

Can Logitech Flight Yoke System and rudder pedals be used with Xbox?!

:)

Dewald Krynauw, Jun 10, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

If series s/x for flight SIM 2020 yes

.if for Xbox one then only works with xbox one games not cloud like flight sim

You can install flight sim on xbox series consoles
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Logitech Flight Yoke system

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Unfortunately there's no information on that at this time. I'll suggest you report this as a feedback to the Xbox insiders subreddit. If this gets enough up votes, it will be considered as something people want and a change will be more likely in the works.

You can leave the feedback here feedback.xbox.com
  4. Bobhtx1 Win User

Jesse. Is this a MS or Logitech issue? Bob
  5. Jesse E' Win User

It's just a compatibility issue. Xbox devices are not compatible just yet. Maybe they will in the future.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Logitech - G Saitek PRO Flight Yoke System compatible with the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator?

Hi Hasse, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

As I have checked Flight Yoke System from Logitech is indeed compatible and it is also recommended. You can check and validate it on this link: https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...
Thema:

1. Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?! - Similar Threads - Logitech Flight Yoke

2. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  3. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  4. logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator rudder not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator rudder not working: I recently purchased a logitech g pro flight yoke system for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Everything works fine expect for the rudder controls. The default is the c1 and c2 buttons. The game shows...
  5. Logitech / Saitek Flight Instrument Panel not working FSX Deluxe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech / Saitek Flight Instrument Panel not working FSX Deluxe: Hi, I have recently bought a Logitech / Saitek FIP for my flight simulation setup. The setup consists of the following: Logitech / Saitek Yoke Logitech / Saitek Throttle Quadrant Logitech /...
  6. Logitech Flight Yoke system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech Flight Yoke system: I’m a new Xbox user. Wife gave it to me for Christmas with help from grandkids. I bought a Logitech Flight Yoke System only to discover it was not compatible with Xbox. Being a Mac person I don’t...
  7. Logitech - G Saitek PRO Flight Yoke System compatible with the latest Microsoft Flight...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech - G Saitek PRO Flight Yoke System compatible with the latest Microsoft Flight...: Does anyone know if "Logitech - G Saitek PRO Flight Yoke System" is compatible with the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)? Best regards, Hasse 6f87e869-9337-4418-8553-e71b09b2102f
  8. Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S Throttle and Joystick Flight Simulator on Xbox Series X: Hello, I never owned a xbox console but now I have it and also a Logitech G X56 H.O.T.A.S for Flight Simulator but in games like ace combat and star wars squadrons I cant use it. The console...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working Properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working Properly: I have the Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro and I have a problem with the yaw axis on the stick. It will not go smoothly in the game but in the Controls setup in windows and in all other sims it works....
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working: This is for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I have installed the sim and am using a Logitech X52 Pro controller. The sim recognizes the controller, allows me to make it the default controller,...