can iy use my xbox steering wheel on my pc for a game thats cald mudrunner

Discus and support can iy use my xbox steering wheel on my pc for a game thats cald mudrunner in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can iy use my xbox steering wheel on my pc for a game thats cald mudrunner iy have a ferrari 458 spider 40527441-ebed-440a-8b1d-e33dfc628a5d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jamiro78676, Jan 25, 2022.

1. jamiro78676
    jamiro78676 Guest

can iy use my xbox steering wheel on my pc for a game thats cald mudrunner iy have a ferrari 458 spider

:)

jamiro78676, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi jamiro78676! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

On PC this game it's not available trough Xbox so it's better to ask trough the developer site, but seems like the only tested device according to Steam are Logitech G25/G27
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback Steering wheel Xbox 360 compatibility]

Hello Safkano,

Everything I can find on this steering wheel is it is for PC mainly. This could be why you are having issues with it on the Xbox 360. You can search online for compatible steering wheels for Xbox 360.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Gaming chair

Gaming chairs with built in steering wheels are quite expensive. I would recommend getting a simple steering wheel for the Xbox One or PC if that's where he plays. With a little work you could mount the wheel on a small TV tray and then just fold it away
    when not in use.

Your son can then sit on any chair comfortable to him and play his game until he's big enough to get a larger gaming chair.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hi. I need help with setting up my XR steering wheel

Hello Thomas C, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand you need help setting up your XR steering wheel on Xbox, PS4, or Switch. Here are some general steps you can follow to configure your steering wheel on these platforms:

Xbox

Connect your steering wheel to the Xbox console via a USB cable.

Turn on your Xbox console.

Press the “Mode” button on the XR steering wheel to start using it.

It is important to remember that each steering wheel may have its own specific instructions for setup, so I would recommend that you consult your XR steering wheel's user manual for more detailed instructions.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

steering wheel

Some steering wheels do not have the required software installed to be able to play on Xbox 360 or on the PC.

It depends if the producer of the steering wheel wants it to be compatible with both systems.
Thema:

1. can iy use my xbox steering wheel on my pc for a game thats cald mudrunner - Similar Threads - steering wheel game

2. Steering wheel

in XBoX on Windows
    Steering wheel: I bought a steering wheel hurricane mkii and when i plugs in xbox one doesn't turn on can help me please cee66805-ccdb-4cf5-b5aa-546619a16466
  3. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  4. RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels

in XboX Insiders
    RSB & LSB Support for Steering Wheels: I don't understand why RSB & LSB buttons aren't working as intended on Xbox. Why is this feature removed from steering wheels? Fanatec & Logitech are shipping wheels with labels LSB & RSB but Xbox...
  5. SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning

in XBoX on Consoles
    SuperDrive Steering Wheel and Pedal Set Controls Maulfunctioning: Hello, I recently began experiencing malfunctions with my SuperDrive steering wheel and pedal set. Everything was working fine until I plugged the set back into my computer one day. My pedals are...
  6. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  7. Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trust predator steering wheel not working on xbox 360: Hi, i have an xbox 360 and an trust predator gm3100r and i try to conect my wheel to the xbox and it does not work, it shows power light on the wheel but it still does not work the game ive tried...
  8. Can I use a Logitech steering wheel on Xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use a Logitech steering wheel on Xbox cloud gaming?: I was trying to use a logitech steering wheel in forza motorsport (cloud gaming) and i couldn't use it 9dbfdb77-4b1a-49b8-8596-f962f2c59d98
  9. Why does my game crash when my steering wheel is plugged in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game crash when my steering wheel is plugged in?: I have an Xbox series s and a Thrusmaster Ferrari 458 spider steering wheel which I’ve had for a few years. I am trying to load the game snowrunner and it all works perfectly fine normally....
  10. Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim: Can you use a steering wheel for cloud gaming on my Samsung tv like farming sim 26e2eafc-42bd-4846-ad58-377a48490160