Can I Watch Free-To-Air TV Through My XBoxOne In Australia Without Wi-Fi (Internet Connection)

Discus and support Can I Watch Free-To-Air TV Through My XBoxOne In Australia Without Wi-Fi (Internet Connection) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hoping someone can help? Living In Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Previously: Outdoor tv antenna connected to XBox One Digital Tuner (official XBox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntestinalWorm1, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Can I Watch Free-To-Air TV Through My XBoxOne In Australia Without Wi-Fi (Internet Connection)

Hoping someone can help? Living In Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

Previously:

Outdoor tv antenna connected to XBox One Digital Tuner (official XBox accessory).

Tuner connected to XBox One USB in.

XBox One HDMI out connected to tv. (TV is older style plasma)

XBox One connected via wi-fi to internet.

Watch free-to-air tv through XBox One and use Oneguide.

Now:

All as above except faulty modem - so no internet connection for XBox One.

Understand I won't be able to use OneGuide, but should still be able to watch free to air tv?

How though?

:)

IntestinalWorm1, Apr 4, 2017
  2. Slevin310
    Slevin310 Guest
    Xbox Live and hotel Wi-Fi via Ethernet?

I need to find a way to connect my Xbox 360 to the Wi-Fi at hotels, considering I go to one almost every month. I have a game review due by thursday and I need to get this internet working. The issue is, hotels usually take you to a website where you have to log in on a website to connect to the Wi-Fi. This makes the Xbox Live connection impossible if you're doing it through Wi-Fi....

But what if I logged into the Wi-Fi on my laptop and connected my Xbox 360 to the laptop via Ethernet Cable. I have Windows 7 so I'm guessing there's some Microsoft internet sharing option that's compatible with other Microsoft products.... right?

Slevin310, Apr 4, 2017
  3. TheeighthX
    TheeighthX Guest
    wireless tv

I'd like to know why Xbox one could not connect with smart TV using the wi-fi connection?

without HDMI cable!

TheeighthX, Apr 4, 2017
  4. SimoMer
    SimoMer Guest

Can I Watch Free-To-Air TV Through My XBoxOne In Australia Without Wi-Fi (Internet Connection)

I tried this and it it'll work for a few hours until it tries to pull the guide down from Freeview and then you won't be able to watch TV if it can't access this.

So you really do need internet access.

SimoMer, May 15, 2017
  5. SimoMer Win User

I tried this and it it'll work for a few hours until it tries to pull the guide down from Freeview and then you won't be able to watch TV if it can't access this.

So you really do need internet access.
  6. DeonHarris1 Win User

internet connection

I am having connection problems with my Xbox 1 and I am using a wireless network I have repowered my system numerous of timesrestart my Wi-Fi hotspot that I'm using and it's still not connecting two Xbox live is saying that I'm connected to my Wi-Fi but
    I am unable to connect to Xbox live or play any games without being connected to the internet
  7. MoniqueUJ Win User

Xbox app keeps disconnecting during new console setup

Oh, just checked the network again to see what the connections were - when the phone connects to XboxsetupOECC there’s no internet connection. It still displays 4G at the top on the phone screen and I have no idea what’s really going on or how to change the connection to the home Wi-Fi without things going pear shaped again.

Now when I go into the setup (when it does connect) it doesn’t ask me to connect the Xbox to the home Wi-Fi any more - it skips straight through the language and location to the update.
  8. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox One X not Connecting to Wireless

9. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Playing my device at another house

You need a connection to the internet with your Xbox not with TV. By cable or by wi-fi. Or your question is about Xcloud? Also, off course you need monitor or TV and HDMI cable to connect it with Xbox.
Thema:

1. Can I Watch Free-To-Air TV Through My XBoxOne In Australia Without Wi-Fi (Internet Connection) - Similar Threads - Watch Free Air

2. Is it possible to watch free to air TV on my Xbox One? I'm in Australia.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to watch free to air TV on my Xbox One? I'm in Australia.: Hi all, Our new house doesn't have a TV aerial so I'm wondering Is it possible to watch free-to-air TV on my Xbox One? I'm in Australia. Thanks! 9e097f28-e6d4-4eca-8e91-046198c52f66
  3. Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with watch movie useing free movies 2019 app: I have noticed an issue whit watching movies when I’m useing the free movies 2019 app. when I go to chose a movie I want to watch useing the app when I start watching the movie I picked to watch I...
  4. LIVE TV SOCCER@@>WATCH Levante vs Barcelona Live Stream Free

in XBoX on Consoles
    LIVE TV SOCCER@@>WATCH Levante vs Barcelona Live Stream Free: Levante vs Barcelona live stream Free. This is a big game, Levante vs Barcelona on Sunday May 13, 2018 via their live streaming service Today. Click Here : Levante vs Barcelona Click Here :...
  5. Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get watch ad free tickets and free coins to work: Can't get free tickets and coins in Shop on Bingo Game d8d50771-25a7-4c7c-87fa-4382bdcdda5a
  6. UNABLE TO WATCH AD FOR FREE TICKETS AND COINS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UNABLE TO WATCH AD FOR FREE TICKETS AND COINS: This has been going on for several days, is this weather related. Whatever is going on, I hope the problem is resolved soon. Will not play again until it is fixed....
  7. I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the ...: I know that I have to watch the ad for free coins but, i keep getting an error about the purchase didn't go through. the viewing of ad doesn't happen and I don't get the coins. I don't know why...
  8. LIVE TV SOCCER@@>WATCH Levante vs Barcelona Live Stream Free

in XBoX on Consoles
    LIVE TV SOCCER@@>WATCH Levante vs Barcelona Live Stream Free: Levante vs Barcelona live stream Free. This is a big game, Levante vs Barcelona on Sunday May 13, 2018 via their live streaming service Today. Click Here : Levante vs Barcelona Click Here :...
  9. Games with Gold - Watch Dogs - charged with 29,99 Euro instead of free Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold - Watch Dogs - charged with 29,99 Euro instead of free Game: Hi, i have a Gold Membership until at least 2019 and I got the free Games with Gold Game Watch Dogs" today. But my Xbox / MS Account Show me, that I have bought it for the full Price (29,99 Euro)...
  10. Games with Gold - Watch Dogs - charged with 29,99 Euro instead of free Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold - Watch Dogs - charged with 29,99 Euro instead of free Game: Hi, i have a Gold Membership until at least 2019 and I got the free Games with Gold Game Watch Dogs" today. But my Xbox / MS Account Show me, that I have bought it for the full Price (29,99 Euro)...