Can I watch Amazon Prime on Xbox 360?

Discus and support Can I watch Amazon Prime on Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Amazon Prime says that I can watch movies using my Xbox 360. They tell me to search apps for Amazon and upload. The problem is that I don't see an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by djclassix1970, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Can I watch Amazon Prime on Xbox 360?

Amazon Prime says that I can watch movies using my Xbox 360. They tell me to search apps for Amazon and upload. The problem is that I don't see an Amazon Prime app located anywhere? Any suggestions?

:)

djclassix1970, Nov 18, 2017
  2. cylon0
    cylon0 Guest
    Issue with Amazon Prime app on Xbox One since the Windows 10 / Experience update

The video quality of the Amazon Prime app has severely diminished since the Xbox One Experience update.

It looks like the video streaming is hampered by the update. It looks like a stream over a bad connection.

I can switch to a Roku device on the same switch and the Amazon Prime app worked perfectly. I can watch Netflix and Hulu on the Xbox One without issue, but it's just the Amazon Prime video app that has been adversely effected by the update. As a result,
    I no longer use the Xbox One apps to watch video content.

Anyone else have this issue?

cylon0, Nov 18, 2017
  3. XB351 SNAKE
    XB351 SNAKE Guest
    Where is Amazon Prime app?

Hi,

Am a member of Amazon Prime and Xbox Gold, yet cannot find the Amazon Prime app to download. Specifically subscribed to Xbox Gold just to watch Amazon Prime -now have two memberships paid for and still no app. Any help greatly appreciated -cheers.

XB351 SNAKE, Nov 18, 2017
  4. dnswilson
    dnswilson Guest

Yep, same problem here. I would not expect this kind of omission from companies of this size.

dnswilson, Dec 8, 2017
  5. dnswilson Win User

Yep, same problem here. I would not expect this kind of omission from companies of this size.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Game pass question/suggestion

I agree. Like Amazon Prime has a 'Movies with Limited Time on Prime' section. Encourages you to watch them while you can.
  7. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
  8. coKE caN Dan Win User

Can’t watch shows I’ve paid for code 0xc101ab66

Nothing you do will work on the xbox. If you have Movies Anywhere use the app or Amazon prime if its connected. You can watch your movies there for now until they fix it.
  9. lightning ken Win User

I keep losing connection to xbox live.

I am having similar problem but I am wired and usually happens to me while watching amazon prime
Thema:

1. Can I watch Amazon Prime on Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - watch Amazon Prime

2. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  3. Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Green and link screen when watching 4k films ?!!!: I brought the abyss from amazon.com as soon as I started playing it my screen went green and pink ?!!!! Now every time I try playing a film it does the same ?!!! e126937c-f188-48bf-8338-bd1918bcd602
  4. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  5. Does amazon fire stick and google chromecast work on xbox 360 to watch movies

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does amazon fire stick and google chromecast work on xbox 360 to watch movies: I have an xbox 360 and I only got Netflix and prime videos and I like to watch other movie apps but I cant so I was wondering if amazon fire stick or anything like that would work on my xbox 360...
  6. [360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [360] Unable to watch something I rented on Amazon Prime: Hello, Recently I set up my old xbox 360 for someone to watch the new Picard show on Amazon prime which is available through CBS all access on prime. I rented it and was able to watch it on my...
  7. While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?

in XboX Insiders
    While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?: As mentioned in the title, is there a way to be able to use One-guide or other streaming services while I'm using the game streaming app on my phone? I'm hugely interested in the prospect of game...
  8. How to watch Amazon Videos in full screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to watch Amazon Videos in full screen?: Whenever I try to watch a video in the Amazon app, it smooshes the video to a square box with huge black bars on the side, even if the movie or show is HD. I haven't been able to watch anything...
  9. Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to access and watch Amazon Instant movies on XBox360: Hi. I have just purchased an xBox 360 and been trying for the last 2 days to download and watch Amazon Instant videos. This has been problematic...as first I had to ensure that I could set to use...
  10. Watch Dogs $30 for Xbox One at Amazon light deal - less than 2hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dogs $30 for Xbox One at Amazon light deal - less than 2hours: Watch Dogs is only $30 at Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_en_HTL_d_2_3?_encoding=UTF8&node=8021566011&pf_rd 364ef1de-bcda-4f47-b8d2-f4e4fd37162f